BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Emily L.
Hamilton, ON
Okay can we just talk about how good this smells??? I’ve never tried a foam body wash before and I love it! I feel like it really gets my body clean and the foam is so soft! The only con is I haven’t seen it in store. I have no idea where to repurchase!
Destiny R.
I received this full sized product complimentary from Influenster in my Radiance VoxBox. I actually really loved this product. The cons: the foam texture was very messy and it’s very easy to use too much. The smell I received was hardly strong enough to smell (but I went to shoppers drug mart as I was looking into purchasing another one and the other scents do smell great). I do love the foam formula and I get that they wouldn’t be able to do that unless it’s in the bottle it’s in, but it says to keep away from heat and I like my showers super hot so I had to keep reaching out of the shower to get some of the body wash.
The pros: my skin feels AMAZING after I use this. Incredibly soft and smooth and stays that way all day. The foam is fun to put on and wash off (even if it is messy). It also doubles as a shave cream, tbh while I was washing my legs I decided to shave too and it worked amazingly. There’s a lot of product in the bottle and I really think it’s worth the price it sells for. Overall, great product and like I said, I have been looking into buying another scent when I finish this bottle 😊
rebecca r.
Murray river , PE
I received this free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster & Being By Sanctuary in the radiance voxbox #gotitfree my opinions are my own and completely unbiased.
First off, I am completely in love with this product. I was sent the hibiscus and coconut water scent and it smells amazing, coconut is my favourite scent and I can't get enough of it, I got it three days ago and I've used it every day since. I had never heard of a shower burst before so I was immediately intrigued by it, i like the easy to use can similar to a shave gel, the logo is adorable, the packaging itself is very well made and sturdy, but still sleek and fun. it's texture is very sleek and gentle, it lathers beautifully and feels incredible on the skin. And the scent lasts for so long!. It's made me look forward to showering rather than it feeling like a chore, and I love how my bathroom smells like coconuts for hours after!. I think the price is pretty high ($15 cad) however now that i've used it so often, I don't know if I'd ever want to go without it!. definitely will be repurchasing and raving to friends and family.
Jessica P.
Cambridge, ON
SMELLS AMAZING!
This was definitely an interesting product and unlike other body washes I've used. The foaming is cool, but not something I would require. My favourite thing about this product is probably the scent, after the shower I can still smell it on my skin and I don't notice that as much with other products I've used. It is available at Shoppers Drug Mart - so easily accessible.
A few dislikes: My skin felt itchier than when I use Dove body wash for instance, and I think that is due to the lack of moisture in the product. This is tolerable by just putting on lotion after the shower, but sometimes you're in a rush and don't have time. I also noticed it does not lather like other soaps would, after you put it on your body and it gets a little wet, it just washes right off. Not a huge deal, but avoid the water stream! Lastly it is on the pricier end being $15 CAD, you can get a decent body wash for $5-$10.
Honestly I may purchase this product, but it's not a must have. I received the full size product free from Influenster for testing.
Kimberly D.
Windsor, ON
OH MY WOW. Thankfully, I was able to discover this product thanks to Influenster and their #radiance campaign because I doubt I would have ever found it on my own. I will make sure I buy a new one whenever I run out because I absolutely love it! I did not expect it to smell as amazing as it does — it will instantly make you feel relaxed and refreshed. It feels silky and smooth on your skin. I believe it is so unique and innovative because of its formula. It’s dispensed as a foam so there is little to no product waste unlike typical shower gels that slide off your hand quite easily. I found it’s also great to use for shaving. It’s gentle, moisturizing, and makes you feel fresh for the whole day. Seriously, get yourself one so you can see for yourself!
Kaylaa I.
Regina, SK
I received this product for free from Influenster. I wasnt sure of what the product was at first its sold in a box rather then just the bottle, upon reading "shower burst" I was a little confused as to if it was like a sugar scrub type of product. Upon trying it, its a foam which actually was very nice! If i try to use my hands for other body washes it does not work well. This product was great and easily appliable. The thing I love most about it is it actually makes my skin soft hours after using and leaves a nice scent on my body! I will definitely be buying other products from this company to try, and will definitely tell others about my thoughts!
Alejandra F.
St Catharines, ON
First off, I am completely obsessed with the smell of this product. I LOVE the smell of coconut and could not be happier to have received this one for free in my Vox box! I have used it pretty much everyday since receiving it and will defiantly be buying my own bottle once I run out.  I can't get enough of it,. I had no idea that shower gel could come to foam up. The best thing I could compare it to is shave gel. The best part is that since it is a foam it goes on very smoothly and lathers incredibly. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the wonderful coconut smell lingers! #HappyCamper #ShowerFoam
Gabby N.
Calgary, AB
First off, this shower gel smells amazing. It left me smelling great all day too, the smell lasts long after you rinse off. At $15.00, this product is incredibly affordable given how much you get. The only reason I would not give this a full 5 stars is because when I first began to use it, I found that the canister was very pressurized, so it was hard to control how much came out. This may be due to the shipping process, but be weary when first using this product, as mine sort of exploded out of the can, which I feel like wasted some of the product. Overall, a good and useful product!
Brittany B.
St, ON
so this product is very different for me, especially for a shower gel. when i first used it i noticed the smell was very different, not everyone will be attracted to it...but it wasn't a bad smell...it was just very different. Secondly the foamy soap is very smooth and thin wearing on the skin, it is almost like a shaving cream. one thing i loved about this shower gel is the fact the scent wears on m skin for ours!! i have never found a soap that sticks to my body like that so i was very impressed. The first time i used it my skin id feel itchy for a second but i haven't had that problem since. if you do have sensitive skin i would read the ingredients
Katelyn C.
Ayr, ON

I love the scent of this product and I think the concept is really unique. After using this product my skin feels smooth and hydrated and the scent of this product last on my skin all day. I would love to try the other products in the line and would definitely recommend it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?