BY BEING BY SANCTUARY #96 in Body Wash

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Kristen J.
I tried this product from my voxbox from influenster and absolutely loved it. The smell is fantastic and it feels really nice on my skin. The foam is a nice texture and helps you save product with every use as you don't need very much. Would recommend!
Chelsea W.
As I have received this from testing out influencter products, I quite enjoyed this shower gel. I liked the fluffy foam as a body wash considering I've never used a cleanser like this! The smell though, it's amazing; made my whole bathroom smell good!
Blánaid M.
Toronto, ON
I received this product for testing purposes, but I am completely in love with it. The scent is very uplifting and fresh, and the foam consistency is a fun twist. This product leaves you feeling clean and smelling fresh, and doubles as a great shaving cream.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Did not receive this flavor in my voxbox (received a Salted Caramel flavor) BUT really love this shower gel and felt it really was hydrating and didn't leave any residue or soapy feeling on the skin following showering with this product. Would repurchase.
Kaylea S.
Coldwater, ON
I really liked the smell , and I found it had a great texture for shaving legs. However the product has some super sketchy warnings and ingredients . Can safely say I won’t be using or buying this again. Not safe for sensitive sling at all
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
The smell is amazing but it’s way too expensive! $15 for a shower gel that feels like a shaving cream is ridiculous and the smell doesn’t last at all past the point of leaving the shower. Make it more affordable and the scent longer lasting.
Bryanna W.
Stittsville , ON
Love this product and same as the other kinds it’s amazing and feels awesome. Easy to use and easy to control. Don’t need to worry about a messy bottle of body wash and you don’t even need a loofah! Will have to buy this again
Katlyn B.
Kingston , ON
This is my favourite of the scents. It smells so yummy and wakes me up in the morning. 100% effective and nothing about this product disappoints me. I’m not sure how much it is but I would purchase and recommend to others in the future.
Marissa F.
Toronto, ON
Smells absolutely amazing. I was a little confused as to how to use this but honestly it’s easier than I though. It makes a soapy lather and I can’t get over how good it smells!!! Only $15 which is still affordable!
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
I like the whipped texture, it’s really satisfying and I find it lathers and cleans super well. Only downside is how fragranced this is. If you like scent, it stays on your skin and in your home for hours post use!