BY BEING BY SANCTUARY #96 in Body Wash

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Tianna M.
Mississauga , ON
I received this product free in my voxbox. Although I love the smell, the scent doesn't really last.  The soap comes out of the bottle nice and fluffy and lathers for a solid 30 seconds and then it seems to just disappear.  My shaving creams last longer than the lather of this soap.
Jaya A.
Markham, ON
This product was my favorite shower gel ever!! The first time I used this, my entire shower smelled amazing!! Kept my body feeling so smooth and fresh and I absolutely loved it. The smell was amazing and I love how the gel turns into foam. Will definitely be repurchasing this!
Veronica V.
Woodstock, ON
never tried this product but if smell last all day like the caramel one or the formula is the same texture as the caramel one then I think I would like this one. Chili mango sounds like such an interesting scent but I think it would smell pretty good.
JOANNA A.
This is a great shower gel, I was lucky to receive in the #radiancevoxbox. It kinda of reminds me of shaving cream do to the way it foams. But it works because it doubles up for shaving. It smells amazing, the price is decent and comes in a generous amount.
Melanie C.
I received this product from a voxbox and wow, this is so unique and smells amazing. It has a fresh, sweet and not overwhelming or artificial mango scent. This product comes out almost like a shaving gel and becomes bubbly when applied! Leaves my skin smooth, refreshed and looking great!
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I love the scent of these! They leave your skin so soft without any greasy residue! It’s gel to foam which is also kind of fun! I only wish the bottle was bigger
juliana d.
toronto, ON
At first I wasn’t sure how I would like this smell, but woww I wish I had this as a fragrance! It applies similar to a shaving which I actually prefer over a regular body wash. Overall, left me feeling clean and smelling great! Price point is great too(:
Karman D.
This product is pretty good. I’ve used it a couple times since I received it in a voxbox. It smells really good and is pretty unique as I’ve never used anything like this before. The only thing I didn’t like is it doesn’t really have a true purpose, it kind of just foams.
Rachel A.
Kingston, ON
I revived this product in a box box, and very much enjoyed it. I’m usually not a fan of shower mouses but this product has converted me. I love the scent ( it still lingers after the shower slightly) the product is so smooth and soft, and it is very easy to use.
Alena T.
I LOVED THIS SCENT!!!! It smells extremely pleasant and very soothing while taking a bath. The shower burst foamed up very well after it is dispensed and slathered on the skin. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family since I love it so much.