BY BEING BY SANCTUARY #96 in Body Wash

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Carley C.
Toronto, ON
I recently received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. The smell is nice and fruity and not too overpowering. The consistency is exactly like shaving cream, which was fun and different from other body washes. It made my skin feel nice and smooth. The packaging also feels nice and sturdy. Overall I really enjoy this shower gel and will continue to use it.
Zainab K.
Scarborough, ON
It smells amazing but it doesn’t have a lot of product in the container which means I probably won’t be purchasing it again, if I’m going to spend $12 on soap it better last me a little longer
Tess H.
Oakville , ON
I love this product! I actually use it not only as a body wash but as shaving cream as well. It lathers so nicely and smells so good. I would love to try other scents/products from this brand.
Gabriella C.
Toronto, ON
I received this product free from Influester for testing purposes and It leaves you smelling really good once out of the shower, but I have to say it's not really like soapy like I had to put on a lot on my washcloth and even after I did it wasn't enough. I guess it's great for after you've showered then you could put it on your body and smell good.
Celeste M.
Maple, ON
Amazing, amazing, amazing! First of the all the scent... I felt like I was taking a trip in Hawaii during my shower! Secondly, the shower gel is kind of like a shaving cream consistency so it was a fun experience to use while cleansing my body! So glad this shower gel is being sold at Shoppers Drug Mart. I’m definitely gonna get my hands on a couple bottles!
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
Chilli mango?! That’s so genius, I love the creativity and obviously the brand in general. Really great product, all their stuff smells amazing and the foam is so amazing. A must buy for sure
ren r.
toronto ontario
smelt so good was PERFECT as a saving cream! you can get it for $10 at shoppers if u live in CAN and the price is well worth it! i love this stuff and was so happy when influenster sent it to me in the voxbox!
Tianna G.
Toronto, ON
This product was great. It left my skin super soft and smells amazing. I’ve never used this before receiving it from Influenster and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Dani A.
Smells so good and the foam texture is a nice change and feels great on your skin! The bottle’s packaging was bad quality though as all the writing and design faded off after getting wet in the shower so often I guess.
Audrey N.
Whitby , ON
The wonderful smell mango, warm spices and Fluffy foam create a relaxing environment. The foam glides on your skin and leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful. The smell stays for a long period of time. I recommend it to every person who needs a peaceful time to themselves.