BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Tess H.
Oakville, ON
I love this product! I actually use it not only as a body wash but as shaving cream as well. It lathers so nicely and smells so good. I would love to try other scents/products from this brand.
Gabriella C.
Toronto, ON
I received this product free from Influester for testing purposes and It leaves you smelling really good once out of the shower, but I have to say it's not really like soapy like I had to put on a lot on my washcloth and even after I did it wasn't enough. I guess it's great for after you've showered then you could put it on your body and smell good.
Celeste M.
Maple, ON
Amazing, amazing, amazing! First of the all the scent... I felt like I was taking a trip in Hawaii during my shower! Secondly, the shower gel is kind of like a shaving cream consistency so it was a fun experience to use while cleansing my body! So glad this shower gel is being sold at Shoppers Drug Mart. I’m definitely gonna get my hands on a couple bottles!
ren r.
mount hope, ON
smelt so good was PERFECT as a saving cream! you can get it for $10 at shoppers if u live in CAN and the price is well worth it! i love this stuff and was so happy when influenster sent it to me in the voxbox!
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Love love love ! Got for free in a voxbox, and I want more. It is such an amazing product, it’s light, smells amazing and a little turns into ALOT of foam! I use it with a soft cloth just to really clean, but you can just use with hands or a loofah. It’s a great price and is only at shoppers right now. But it’s so worth the trip there.
Dani A.
Smells so good and the foam texture is a nice change and feels great on your skin! The bottle’s packaging was bad quality though as all the writing and design faded off after getting wet in the shower so often I guess.
Audrey N.
Whitby , ON
The wonderful smell mango, warm spices and Fluffy foam create a relaxing environment. The foam glides on your skin and leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful. The smell stays for a long period of time. I recommend it to every person who needs a peaceful time to themselves.
Tianna M.
Mississauga, ON
I received this product free in my voxbox. Although I love the smell, the scent doesn't really last.  The soap comes out of the bottle nice and fluffy and lathers for a solid 30 seconds and then it seems to just disappear.  My shaving creams last longer than the lather of this soap.
Veronica V.
Woodstock, ON
never tried this product but if smell last all day like the caramel one or the formula is the same texture as the caramel one then I think I would like this one. Chili mango sounds like such an interesting scent but I think it would smell pretty good.
Sarah B.
Brampton , ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and must admit that I was quite disappointed. Although it smells great, it does not lather as you would expect of a body wash. In my opinion, the product better serves as a shaving gel. However, it does not moisturize very well and left my skin feeling quite tight and dry after use.