BY BEING BY SANCTUARY #96 in Body Wash

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Angela H.
I've never used a bodywash that came out of a can before. I was really excited to try it. It lathered nicely and smelled good. It also made my skin really soft.
Catherine M.
Surrey, BC
In terms of smell, I wasn’t a big fan because it was very strong and I felt kind of dizzy after using too much. But the product is great I’m the other senses.
Melissa H.
Godfrey, ON
Love this scent and love the product. Be willing to try more of the flavours. It reminds me more of a shave gel instead of a body wash but I still love it.
Haili F.
Coquitlam , BC
This product was okay wasn’t my favourite but it smelt really good and I wouldn’t mind trying another product similar to this. The packaging is super cute!
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
It's this as the one that I try I will love it I haven't try this one yet but I will let you down the one that I tried and honestly I love it is amazing
Lynn M.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed using this body wash, it is aromatic in a calming way. It leaves you with a beautiful scent and makes your skin soft and smooth. I love it
Hannah B.
Fergus, ON
This smells amazing!! The product will last quite a while because a little really does go a long way. I love using it as a shaving cream for my legs!
Sarah L.
Vanvouver, BC
Still using this amazing one. My partner loves thr smell of it, interesting and daring. I would really love to share it with the ladies out there.
Jasmeen B.
Brampton, ON
This is the product I got in a voxbox and omg it smells so good you wish you could eat it! It starts out to be a gel and later turns into foam
Jalissa M.
Kinistino, SK
Seriously love the interesting smells they’ve used with these shower bursts! Definitely a refreshing product. Doesn’t leave residue behind.