BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Jessica K.
Montreal, QC
Welcome to a tropical heaven! The smell of this product is amazing, it is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I have to say that I prefer the salted caramel scent but that's just a personal preference! In terms of quality the product is just as good. and definitely delivers in the moisture department. I find that my skin doesn't feel as tight and dry when I get out of the shower.
CORIE L.
Toronto, ON
Received this product from Influenster's Radiance VoxBox, and this is the first time trying a body wash that's foamy! It dispenses in the form of a gel, but slowly turns into a foam. I absolutely love the consistency as well as the smell of the product, and would definitely recommend it. The foamy consistency doubles up as a shaving cream in the shower, which is another pro.
Jaya A.
Markham, ON
This product was my favorite shower gel ever!! The first time I used this, my entire shower smelled amazing!! Kept my body feeling so smooth and fresh and I absolutely loved it. The smell was amazing and I love how the gel turns into foam. Will definitely be repurchasing this!
Nazia N.
Awesome scent! It’s foamy and rich and just so amazing to include in your shower routine. Definitely effective for cleaning and maybe not that cost effective though. Recommend!
Rachel A.
Kingston, ON
I revived this product in a box box, and very much enjoyed it. I’m usually not a fan of shower mouses but this product has converted me. I love the scent ( it still lingers after the shower slightly) the product is so smooth and soft, and it is very easy to use.
Alena T.
I LOVED THIS SCENT!!!! It smells extremely pleasant and very soothing while taking a bath. The shower burst foamed up very well after it is dispensed and slathered on the skin. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family since I love it so much.
Ashley P.
Received this in my Voxbox. I was very excited that it was a foaming product. However, the foam isn’t that great. It starts as a gel and doesn’t really foam just gets bubbly like soap. The smell was spot on but not generally a scent I would use.
chickie d.
Leamington, ON
I did not know about this product or brand before influenster. I am so glad I got one in my #voxbox because I am in love. I used it all up super fast because i couldnt stop using massive amounts. It foams up once you squirt it out, it makes showering fun.
Madi L.
I am obsessed! This product left me smelling amazing ALL day long! IF you like strong scented body washes than this is for you! I loved using the foam as a shaving cream! I got this product curiosity of Influenster in the Radiance Vox box this month
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
The smell is amazing but it’s way too expensive! $15 for a shower gel that feels like a shaving cream is ridiculous and the smell doesn’t last at all past the point of leaving the shower. Make it more affordable and the scent longer lasting.