BY BEING BY SANCTUARY #96 in Body Wash

Unleash a mouth-watering cocktail of exotic, plump mangoes sprinkled with a cheeky kick of warm spice. Sass up your shower show and get down in cascading clouds of fluffy foam, jam-packed with mango and tonka bean extracts to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
  • "This body wash lathers up so nicely and feels super soft and luxurious! It smells so yummy, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I can’t wait to purchase it in different fragrances when this one runs out! I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 3 reviews
Megan T.
Toronto, ON
Smelled great but otherwise kind of a useless product. It did not clean, nor did it particularly moisturize. Felt like I was washing with shaving cream. Biggest deterrent was the barrage of chemical warning symbols on the bottle. Too many additives!
Sage F.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product! It was super unique! The texture was awesome! It was a foam so it was different than any other soap I’ve tried. It was also super moisturizing for my skin. Truly loved getting to try this product!
Allie  W.
this smelled soooo good and made my skin so soft, it’s not too strong but just enough to leave you smelling great, i would buy again
Sierra C.
markham, ON
Being By Sanctuary Spa ( Chilli Mango & Tonka Bean)
I received this product complimentary in my VoxBox & I absolutely LOVE it. This is one of the best things I have ever added to my shower routine. This product presents itself as a shaving cream texture, it starts out as a gel and quickly transforms into a foam. It smells amazing, I’ve only tried the mango so I can’t speak to the other scents BUT if they are anything like this one you will certainly enjoy it. The smell also seems to linger on your body after you’re finished showering which is important to me as many of my body wash scents don’t seem to stick around.

The product was just a little confusing to me at first as I wasn’t sure if It was meant to be a body wash, or a shaving cream or who knows what else. But, this is how I love to use it. I still start off my shower with my loofah and body wash but find this to be an amazing step to do after you have finished all of your other shower routine steps. It’s just a quick boost of moisturization, amazing scent and additional cleansing. But I go above and beyond when I take a shower, it’s me time you know?

Another reason I recommend this product is because unlike regular shower gel you don’t need a loofah, or a sponge/wash cloth to be able to lather your entire body. The consistency of this product makes it super easy to just take a small pump and be able to cover yourself from head to toe.

A lot of people reviewing this product seem to be concerned by the warning labels but the warnings on the back of this can are actually on every product that is in a  pressurized can. It’s like hairspray, it will explode if not stored properly/if it catches on fire.

I also have extremely sensitive skin and have been using this daily for a couple weeks now with no issue, if anything it’s actually been helping my dryness.

I will 100% be repurchasing this product & ordering other scents. I highly suggest you give it a try as well.
Tammy v.
WOODBRIDGE, ON
I received this product as complimentary in the VoxBox. I was really excited to use it - Anything that smells like mangoes is right up my ally.

I would give this 5 stars if the big warning label didn't scare me a bit. This product must be kept under 50 degrees and should not be submerged in hot water. When I read that I was like "is this even safe to bring into the shower with me? How hot is a shower?!"

After my initial fear of bringing it in the shower, I was so pleased with the scent and texture. It's foamy and creamy and the smell is so fruity. Loved it. I felt clean and didn't feel the squeaky clean feeling after which I really don't like from some other drying products.

Overall very pleased!
Prabhjot P.
Maple, ON
I love this stuff! I’m pregnant so smells that are too strong I tend to stray from, this one is perfect. The scent is what pulls me in, a light, yet yummy scent I can’t get enough of! I also love the fact that a LITTLE of this product goes a longgg way, you only need a small amount and it covers quite a bit! It’s easy to use foam, and it doesn’t say on it but I actually used it as a shaving cream as well and it works great! My legs are super smooth and I’m very happy! The cute, simple packaging pulls it all together too.
Cristina I.
Toronto, ON
I have to say that at first, I wasn't quite sure what this product was. All I could tell was that it smelled amazing and that it could either be a body wash or a shaving gel. Safe to say, I tried using it as both and it passed with flying colours. My skin felt so velvety soft after use and smelled amazing for a solid 2 and a half days after. I would definitely recommend this to people who love fruity smelling body washes. Next time, I am definitely going to try the other scents which sound just as fresh as this one.
Jessica K.
Montreal , QC
Welcome to a tropical heaven! The smell of this product is amazing, it is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I have to say that I prefer the salted caramel scent but that's just a personal preference! In terms of quality the product is just as good. and definitely delivers in the moisture department. I find that my skin doesn't feel as tight and dry when I get out of the shower.
Kayla M.
I am so in love with this shower gel! The scent is so fresh and fruity, and left me smelling amazing hours after my shower. The texture of the product is fluffy and very soft on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product left me feeling so silky! I would give this product 5 stars, however the price ($15) is a little more expensive than I would normally spend on a shower gel. Although it’s sligtly pricey, I think I’ll have to restock when I run out as this product is so amazing! Please note- I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #BeingHoldTheFoam
Ekaterina K.
Whitby, ON
I really enjoyed this shower foam! The smell was not too strong and the foam aspect was really neat. I dont think the scent lingered much after the shower but I felt clean and refreshed every time I used it. The only down side for me was that it ever so slightly dried out my skin so I tried to not use it every day.
I was sent this product from Influenster for free in exchange for my review. All thoughts are my own.