BY NIVEA

Adrianne J.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is a nice size to carry around in your purse all the time. it's super easy to apply , last on my lips for at least an hour and it's for a really affordable price. If your lips are chapped definitely try this product.
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome stuff, I really like nivea. It's all so moisturizing and hydrating. Defenetly perfect for these cold drying winters.
Lama A.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great especially in the winter season because my lips are extra chapped. Although it is to use for blisters it work very well on chapped lips!
Karla ūüĆü.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm. Makes my list moisturized and is nice for when I want to wear matte lipstick
Leonor W.
Buen producto nívea siempre se destaca por su calidad y sus precios! Lo recomiendo altamente
Payge K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works great in the winter and is really soft like their other formulas that they have.
Amanda F.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so good!! Leaves my lips feeling super soft and it's pretty cheap
Rachel S.
Reading, PA
This stuff is great! I accidentally used a chapstick that I was allergic too and my lips swelled like crazy but after I used the medication the doctors gave me my lips dried out. I was trying everything but this was the only thing that seemed to work.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nivea lip stuff is amazing! Keeps your lips moisturized and will not leave them dry looking.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this for chapped lips or winter wear?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I not sure which one is the point of this life i would like a little description to what doe it does to my lips
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Does this contain petroleum products?