BY NIVEA

Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
First of all the price is great for this product. During the winter time my lips get super chapped and I use this when I need to help keep my lips some what moist! I would definitely buy again! I was impressed with this product.
Kaela E.
Exfoliate and then use. Great product. A must have!! I absolutely love it for this harsh Colorado weather
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Loved this balm it really moisturized my lips and didn't dry them out like other lip balms do
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Great product. I use it for my lips. I also have other products by this brand. Its amazing.
Palmira S.
You can never go wrong with Nivea lip balm and chapsticks. Leaves my lips feeling succulent
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I have found since moving to Colorado that my lips are dry all the time, not only winter months. I have tried all types of chapstick to see which work best. I was not thrilled with this one. It felt good after immediately putting on but then seemed to wear off so quickly and left my lips craving more all the time and more chapped.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I spent the summer at the beach beach last year and wasn’t so smart about using sunscreen or chapstick and needless to say I got burnt! Including my lips!! Yes it’s possible! I bought this blister moisture lip gloss and it helped with the burning and cleared it up in a week or so. Totally recommend .
Kayla G.
I actually found this at the Dollar Tree and decided to try it. It was obviously affordable there, but I'm unsure about the price range at other stores. My lips stayed smooth for a long time, but I did feel like I needed to use it more often than I'd would apply Chapstick to achieve that.
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Tengo uno Moo estoy pero no son estos el Moo viene en un bote sigo que se diera y habré como crema y es de menta me gusta ponerme lo en los labios por mientras me hago el resto de maquillaje y luego uso labia. Loquito u no me se parten
Miranda V.
Blistex is a great brand and all their lip products work great. My lips stay super dry and crack in the winter and this really helps protect them from the cold air and even helps heal them quicker. Highly recommend
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this for chapped lips or winter wear?
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Does this contain petroleum products?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I not sure which one is the point of this life i would like a little description to what doe it does to my lips