Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeggin’
Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats

Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats

What could be more delicious than bacony treats with added beef flavor? These mouthwatering dog treats are made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. They look, smell and taste like bacon straight from the skillet – maybe because they’re MADE with real baco

Is this bad for dogs?
SO I read their reviews on Google and this is a bad treat. Has anyone noticed anything?
Does your dog like these?
Start your review of Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My Precious loves these Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats to change things up and have something aside from her usual milk bone. We give her one a day or every other for an additional treat to let her know what a good girl she is. I will definitely buy these again.
Mary L.
Redfield, AR
I have a toy pom and everytime she sees the bag she dances around and does tricks for the treats. Something about them excites her the only problem is they keep coming back for more lol. Highly recommend!!!
Tamber J.
Daphne
My dogs have loved all of the Purina treats I have given them and they aren’t expensive. You get a good amount for what you pay
Gabriella P.
Medford, MA
Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Gabriella P.
We’ve been giving these to my dog since he was a puppy. Bacon treats pretty much get him to do whatever we want! He will never get sick of these! His reaction when he hears the bag is priceless. The best treats 🐶 Pic of my sweet, bacon treat loving boy!
Carrie H.
Long Beach, CA
Beggin strips are my #pitbulls favorite snacks!!! He will sit next to his treat can just waiting for me to give his some!
Mindy N.
Hesston, KS
My dogs love these. We use them as rewards for going potty. The strips are fairly good sized so we break them up and use them as smaller treats. We will be buying them again!
Susan S.
Damascus, OR
My dog went CRAZY over these... He loves anything bacon related!! We try to keep him away from people food so giving him these kept him away from us while we ate our Sunday Morning breakfast. I bought them at BiMart and I would definitely recommend them,
Samantha W.
Even though my dogs love the strips. It messes with their digestive system and can cause them to have diarrhea, which is not great. My boxers love to eat these but I can’t give them to often.
Lauren S.
Allentown, PA
My dogs love the flavor of these treats. They have never been sick because of them
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beggin With Bacon And Beef Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Jessica V.
These are a great treat for your dog. My puppy loves them. They have different flavors and also different sizes. You get a lot of treat in the big bag and they last a long time if you only give 1 or 2 day a day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily U.