Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeggin’
Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats

Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats

It stands to reason – if dogs love the taste of bacon, they’ll certainly love the bigger, bolder goodness of slow-cooked hickory smoke flavor! These thick-cut bacony dog treats are made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. They look, smell and taste like b

I have trouble finding good dog treats for my dog , did anyone have a problem with feeding these to your dogs ? I’m scared that my dog will get sick or something .
Is this healthy for dogs?
[product:purina-beggin-thick-cut-hickory-smoked-flavor-dog-treats] ?
Start your review of Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It surprises me how inexpensive these treats are and they don’t upset my dog’s stomach! She goes insane for these hickory smoke flavored Beggin’ Strips. I can buy these in any grocery store. Anything to keep my fur baby happy!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
My dog just loved these And personally the smell of bacon was actually appealing which made my dog even want it more than a minute I open the bag she came running
Sharah C.
Chehalis, WA
Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Sharah C.
Purchased at: Target
Shaydee rolling in the snow and making snow angels. He LOVES❤️ the snow so much. He is so funny!
Tina C.
E LIVERPOOL, OH
My dog LOVES Purina beggin thick cut hickory smoked dog treats. He would eat the entire bag in one sitting if we allowed him.  The texture is perfect for a senior dog, they give him hickory smoked breath which is better than dog breath.
Alicia W.
Wausau, FL
My sweet girl is hooked!🥰 She gets so excited for her daily treat. Adult English Bulldog. I actually give her half a strip since she is on reduced calories. She is extremely picky and never snubs them like so many other treats. My home stays stocked with several flavors.
Ebony H.
Beggin' Thick Cut Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Ebony H.
He loves all the flavors of Beggin from Purina. I give him the dog bacon every more he loves it and looks forward to it
sandra B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My babies loved beggin strips especially the thick cut hickory flavor I highly recommend these.
Christine P.
Celina, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
They smell good enough to eat so I know why my pup loves them!! They are soft so you don’t have to worry if they will hurt their teeth or gums!!
Christina F.
east liverpool
Ever dog loves BACON and especially mine! Perfect treats for your dog! They love them
Natalie V.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dog likes any kind of treats . I try to buy her different ones for her to try. She seems to like these too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia M.
English Hr East, NL
il y a 2 ans
Tina C. il y a 2 ans
My Murphy loves them. He will bring us the bag when he feels he deserves a treat lol.