BY BEGGIN'

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Calling all lean, mean, turkey-craving machines! Low in fat and made with tender turkey as the #1 ingredient, thin-sliced Skinny Strips dog treats are a whole new breed of Beggin’®. Toss your Beggin'-loving buddy a strip of turkilicious temptation and watch his tail take flight

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Turkey, wheat flour, corn gluten meal, barley, brewers rice, ground wheat, ground yellow corn, wheat gluten, soybean meal, sugar, water, glycerin, oat meal, soy flour, salt, bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), added color, malted barley flour, calcium propionate (a preservative), dried carrots, natural smoke flavor, gum arabic, dried whey, maltodextrins.

• Have you purchased this Flavour of Beggin Strips for you ...1 Answers
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
My dogs loved these. I give the a lot of treats and I thought that these would be a good alternative to the original Beggin' strips. I have two Siberian Huskies, and for some reason they are VERY picky with the food and treats that they will eat, and they did eat these.
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
My dog loves this he even knows what bacon is sadly lol. When i get home he waits by the pantry for his beggin strips or knows when im home from the store he smells it in the bag!
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
We give our dog a treat each time he goes to the bathroom, after awhile of getting the normal beggin' strips we saw he was putting on a couple pounds and those couldn't be that healthy for him. I first saw these at target and I had to give it a try. He adjusted very quickly. And after 6 months of eating these instead he has dropped those few pounds
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Shockingly enough they have now made low fat treats for dogs. so if your dogs need a more better on focus diet then these treats would be for that pup. Purina comes up with everything! I tired this with my pet and he really liked them. the turkey flavor is real and it made my dog drool over it. they were his new fav. now whenever I go t the cabinet his ears perk up.. and he starts beggin!
Victoria K.
Tacoma
My pug puppy loves his bacon treats! We train with these strips and he absolutely loves them! Not too pricey for dog treats and our dogs love them!
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
The pups love these and I substitute turkey bacon for bacon in my diet so I like the variety. The dogs always get excited when they see the bag.
madeline h.
MY DOGGY LOVES THESE!!!!!! They don’t have too pungent a smell and they don’t have a residue that stays on hands.
Brittney G.
San antonio, TX
When the dog eats these, they leave little pieces everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend unless you want the cleanup.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have you purchased this Flavour of Beggin Strips for you dog(s)?