BY BEGGIN'

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It’s the strip that started it all! Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly produced right here in facilities the USA.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6.

• Is this any good???5 Answers
  • Anyone's dog ever refuse this treat? All my dogs love it ...5 Answers
  • I feel ALL dogs love this, is this actually healthy for t...6 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
These dog treats were the only thing that would bring my dog back when he got loose from his area. We had 3.2 acres of land (forest) so when that dog got loose it wasn't fun to go and find him. He loved his treats. This was the only way to get him to come home. My mom never thought it would work. I think that amazed her that it would work. I even amazed myself that day when I came up with the idea of shaking the bag. Five to ten minutes later, my little (not very little at all for a mixed beagle) came up. I would recommend them!
Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I'm so glad that I found these for my pup because she has never liked any treats the way enjoys these. I usually have to give her two at a time because one just isn't enough for her. She will sit shake with both paws and roll over for one of these.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
yes these are great treats but it's like giving your dog something worse than mcdonalds. They aren't the best health wise for them. Please see ingredients. First ingredients are wheat, corn gluten and more wheat flour including sugar, salt and bacon "flavor".  yes overall a treat but they smell horrible and personally won't buy. :(
Iris P.
Tampa , FL
Of course my dogs love these, I have a pit mix and a jack Russell mix and I trained both at home. These bacino strips helped me a lot I think, now they know sit, lay, paw, jump, belly and we're working on some more! The only reason why I don't give them 5 star is that in some flavor they smell a bit weird almost like chemical.
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
These strips really do work wonders like in the commercial. My dog loves these, I feed him two snacks a day and he’s content. They don’t take up much space in you cabinets or pantry closet. The only thing I do mind about these is the smell it’s a little strong but i will continue buying for my dog, Coco.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
These Beggin Strips got given to us for our two dogs by someone who lost their dog to old age. I would have given these a better rating but only one of our dogs likes these. Our boxer loves them but or husky hates them and turns his nose up at them. I thought both of them would like them since they both like bacon but my husky can tell the difference and won't even touch them.
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
My 3 dogs love these! We use them as training treats, they are soft so the 10 week puppy can eat them as easily as my 5 year old rottie! They are easy to tear so they are fed in small portions! Super cheap $2.50 at most stores!
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
My dog goes absolutely nuts for these! Honestly they smell just like bacon and are very strong scented. They also last a long time due to the convenient packaging. Love the resealable feature. Highly recommend especially as travel treats since they keep well.
Aly C.
My dog is obsessed with these treats! I’m even happier giving them to him now that the first ingredient is real meat rather than corn meal. They’re definitely a little high on the sodium, so just be careful not to over do it with the amount of treats.
Carolina A.
Elgin, IL
Love giving these bacon strips to my pup! I usually cut them into pieces and give it to him like that and show him commands. Price is decent for the brand, might be a little on the pricey side. I would definitely recommend to other ownerra
Karely R.
How many should you give your dog a day? Is there a limit?
angela o.
Milton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dog love these
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
How badly do these make your dog's breath smell?
Shannon S.
Does your dog love these?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Are they unhealthy for dogs ?