BY BEGGIN' #7 in Dog Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It’s the strip that started it all! Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly produced right here in facilities the USA.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6.

• Is this any good???5 Answers
  • Anyone's dog ever refuse this treat? All my dogs love it ...5 Answers
  • I feel ALL dogs love this, is this actually healthy for t...5 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
These dog treats were the only thing that would bring my dog back when he got loose from his area. We had 3.2 acres of land (forest) so when that dog got loose it wasn't fun to go and find him. He loved his treats. This was the only way to get him to come home. My mom never thought it would work. I think that amazed her that it would work. I even amazed myself that day when I came up with the idea of shaking the bag. Five to ten minutes later, my little (not very little at all for a mixed beagle) came up. I would recommend them!
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Like I said, in the Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats review. They love these things. My dogs are practically making me write these reviews for them. If they could talk they’d say, “Mom write about these, or busy bones.” I highly recommend for your dogs.
Dannelle H.
Bowersville, GA
I'm so glad that I found these for my pup because she has never liked any treats the way enjoys these. I usually have to give her two at a time because one just isn't enough for her. She will sit shake with both paws and roll over for one of these.
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are really picky when it comes to treats. I've tried a lot of the healthy, all-natural ones and they won't eat them. I also have one with a super sensitive stomach. They both go crazy over the Beggin Strips and I can pretty much get them to do anything if I have one in my hand. They're not fond of the flavored ones, only the original.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Of course my dogs love these, I have a pit mix and a jack Russell mix and I trained both at home. These bacino strips helped me a lot I think, now they know sit, lay, paw, jump, belly and we're working on some more! The only reason why I don't give them 5 star is that in some flavor they smell a bit weird almost like chemical.
Yessenia S.
Villa Park, IL
These strips really do work wonders like in the commercial. My dog loves these, I feed him two snacks a day and he’s content. They don’t take up much space in you cabinets or pantry closet. The only thing I do mind about these is the smell it’s a little strong but i will continue buying for my dog, Coco.
Casey G.
My dogs enjoy these.  i feel they are a good price. not sure about the ingredients or quality though. i purchase these at walmart. my dogs like all flavor options.  i have large dogs but usually by the smaller treats since they get one every day when they go outside. will continue buying.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These Beggin Strips got given to us for our two dogs by someone who lost their dog to old age. I would have given these a better rating but only one of our dogs likes these. Our boxer loves them but or husky hates them and turns his nose up at them. I thought both of them would like them since they both like bacon but my husky can tell the difference and won't even touch them.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these bacon favored treats! I was able to get him trained by using these as a good treat and it worked well. I bought these at Walmart in the pet section and it has been one of the best decisions ever! They are the perfect size for your furry friend and they enjoy the flavor.
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve never purchased these myself as I feel the ingredients in Purina dog food are far from ideal. Other people have given some to my dog at times, and while she eats them because she loves all treats, she doesn’t seem as crazy about them as the ones we usually get her.
Karely R.
How many should you give your dog a day? Is there a limit?
angela o.
Milton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dog love these
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
How badly do these make your dog's breath smell?
Shannon S.
Does your dog love these?
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY
Are they unhealthy for dogs ?