Beggin' Strips Dog Treats, Bacon Snacks 708G

Beggin' Strips Dog Treats, Bacon Snacks 708G

708 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beggin' Strips Dog Treats, Bacon Snacks 708G!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A favorite dog treat in our house. Ok like that you can break them up so our dog thinks she’s getting many treats. I also take them on our walks with us if we see other dogs. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend to other dog owners.
Serina B.
Beggin' Strips Dog Treats, Bacon Snacks 708G uploaded by Serina B.
My chihuahua absolutely loves these strips with bacon. I used them to reward him since he was 2months or so and still goes crazy for them. When you open the sealed bag it actually does not smell bad at all. I was absolutely shocked because usually dog food doesn't smell that good. There are a lot in the package and they are thicker pieces also quite long. They do look like bacon strips.

Looking for your answer?