Beggin’® Strips® Bacon & Peanut Butter (Natural & Artificial) Flavors uploaded by Juliana O.Beggin’® Strips® Bacon & Peanut Butter (Natural & Artificial) Flavors uploaded by Sharon R.

BY BEGGIN'

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It's the strip that started it all. Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. But just when you thought the taste of bacon was at its best, we went and added the taste of peanut butter to create the perfect PB&B. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly produced right here in facilities the USA.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground wheat, sugar, glycerin, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural and artificial peanut butter flavor, natural and artificial vanilla flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), malted barley flour, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
My dog goes completely nuts when it is treat time! I bought two different flavors of Beggin Strips because Petsmart was having a sale. For giggles I got this Peanut Butter & bacon flavor as her Mommy loves peanut butter!! Well she loves it! I can hold a different treat in each hand and she always picks that one first. Smart girl!
Tiffany F.
Rockford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these, she is so funny whenever I open the bag she starts doing all her tricks she knows before I even tell her to, lol she gets so excited to get these treats. The price is good also . I will definitely continue to buy this product for my dog.
Abigail M.
My dog loves peanut butter flavored-anything! These are great for rewarding good behavior or to cut up into training treats. My dog was getting sick from other treat brands but this one really works for us!
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor my dog even likes.. crazy how picky of an eater he is !! But he LOVES these and goes literally crazy for em! So I guess they’re pretty good to give a try, hahaha.
Sharon R.
St. Louis
Puppy loves to play hide n seek with these! [product:purina-beggin'-strips-beggin'-strips-bacon-flavor-bacon-dog-snacks]
Kiki m.
Billings
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs favorite treat, the smell is eh for me. But for the pups it's a nightly routine of theirs to have one before bed
Juliana O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my dogs love these, the size is nice and the product is soft enough to tear if you want a smaller size portion.
Shermain S.
Scarborough
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got these for our puppy and she did like them. But I came across an article claiming that this product was actually very bad for dogs. I looking into it and found more articles that backed this up. It is full of sugar and colouring which is bad for your pup and could lead to a sugar addiction.
Needless to say this went straight in the trash.

Jacqueline C.
Wainfleet, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoyed the flavour of this beggin strips over others! I usually buy them at Walmart the price is reasonable! I will be buying them for him again!