Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats

BY BEGGIN' #12 in Dog Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It's the strip that started it all. Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. But just when you thought the taste of bacon was at its best, we went and added cheese flavor to give dogs a perfect combination of deliciousness in every treat. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, dried cheese powder, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

Beggin'®  Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats
Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats
  • "My daughters dogs go crazy just to hear the sound of the bag ... they now these are for a especial occasions or when they do a task well." in 50 reviews
  • "My mother's Dog Max goes crazy for Beggin Strips Dog Snack and the best part is DG has them so there not that much for her " in 44 reviews
  • "We used these as rewards whenever my 2 dogs went potty outside and ever since they've become their favorite treats and my dogs almost force themselves to go outside whenever they can!" in 30 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these, every time i give her a piece she goes and hides under the table with it i guess because she doesn't want anyone to take it." in 27 reviews
  • "I usually buy the big bag at Sams Club and sometimes just get them at walmart..one of my dogs favorite treats she can never get enough." in 23 reviews
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two wonderful doggies. One is very aloof, and tends to be relaxed. While the other one, all I will say is he’s a black lab. If you’re a dog lover like me. You will know how Labrador Retrievers are. They love to be outside. Especially at night when he wakes me up out of bed needing to use the restroom. It’s hard trying to get him back in. So I just go get a treat. I 95% of the time grab beggin strips. They love, love those things. They’re addicted. Lol. Their eyes go crazy, and ears perk up every time I say, “Beggin strip time”
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I have a 5 1/2 year old Corgi/English Spaniel Mix. I have given her different treats throughout the years and although she loves them all, she seems to like these the most. I have been giving her these since she was a puppy and have never had any problems. When I was training her, I would break these into small pieces and use these as her "training treat."
Along with Lillie, my family has six other dogs, and they all love beggin' strips.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a rescue dog , and he didn't know any tricks at all when he came . I have this kind and the original in his cupboard . I shake the bag and here he's comes ! I've taught him to sit every time he gets a treat and he loves this treat ! He runs out for another hahaha. He has a sensitive tummy , and these don't bother him as long as you don't over due treat giving!
Nikki Q.
Enid
I have a big dog that loves to play and is hard to get back inside on nice days. The new thing is giving her a treat to bribe her back inside so I can go to work. We tired several things, but beggin strips work the best! I started buying the ones for little dogs because giving her a whole one every time she goes out, or trying to tear it into pieces was a mess. The ones for little dogs are the perfect size for a reward treat for a big dog! We never let them run out!
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great price. Even tho my dog doesn't like it anymore. She use to love it. But I gave it to my friend and her dog loves it. I love the price for it. The treats are the right size for the dogs. Most of her they are very tasty for the dog. I hated that I brought it for my dog and she use to eat it but at least it didn't go to waste I have others around me who has dogs that I can gave it too.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy just loves these Beggin Strips are one of her favorites, she gobbles them right down.  I tell her to chew so she can at least taste them but she would rather swallow them whole.  She gets a veriety of snacks so she never gets bored of them.  She also has a very sensitive tummy and these snack dont make her sick.
Kaylyn k.
 I bought this treat for my pups to try because they don’t like hard biscuits. Let me tell you, My dogs love the beggin strips!!!! They will literally beg for the yummy treat. I love giving them a treat after everytime they potty. I would definitely recommend trying these with your fur babies!  Beggin’® Strips® Bacon & Beef Flavors Dog Treats
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Beggin' Strips is my go-to snack for my dog Dixie. I have comfort in knowing that it is crafted in Purina owned facilities here in the United States of America and that they are made with real bacon! I like these treats because they are tasty for her and affordable for me!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazyfor Beggin Strips. Let me start by saying a lot of soft and chewy dog treats contain propylene glycol as an additive to keep them soft which I don't feel comfortable feeding my dog, it just isn't a good additive and isn't healthy by any means. These DO NOT contain propylene glycol but instead contains glycerine to keep them soft and chewy which I feel much better feeding to her knowing that it's a regular additive into human foods and is something I've used. Now onto the product itself. I make treats, I buy top of the line food, I buy high end products for her but she just LOVES these and knowing the additives aren't bad I'll continue to buy them. I go through these like hotcakes. Now, the bag doesn't always close properly because it's finicky and the zipper sometimes doesn't work so I highly recommend making sure the bags are closed properly after opening. RECOMMEND
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The dogs go absolutely crazy about this snack! Whenever my one dog sees the bag, he barks and barks! He knows how good they taste. Both dogs love them. We just make sure not to feed them to much, since we want them to be healthy. They are a treat for dogs 😊 great product! Purchased at target!
leanne r.
Do these make anyone's dog sick??
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else ever been tempted to taste one since they look and smell so much like real bacon?
Dana L.
Graysville, AL
What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Emily J.
What tricks does your dog do for a Beggin Strip?
Thania B.
Saw these at a dollar store. How do your dogs like them?