Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats

BY BEGGIN' #9 in Dog Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It's the strip that started it all. Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. But just when you thought the taste of bacon was at its best, we went and added cheese flavor to give dogs a perfect combination of deliciousness in every treat. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, dried cheese powder, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

Beggin'®  Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats
Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats
  • "My daughters dogs go crazy just to hear the sound of the bag ... they now these are for a especial occasions or when they do a task well." in 50 reviews
  • "My mother's Dog Max goes crazy for Beggin Strips Dog Snack and the best part is DG has them so there not that much for her " in 44 reviews
  • "We used these as rewards whenever my 2 dogs went potty outside and ever since they've become their favorite treats and my dogs almost force themselves to go outside whenever they can!" in 30 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these, every time i give her a piece she goes and hides under the table with it i guess because she doesn't want anyone to take it." in 27 reviews
  • "I usually buy the big bag at Sams Club and sometimes just get them at walmart..one of my dogs favorite treats she can never get enough." in 23 reviews
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great price. Even tho my dog doesn't like it anymore. She use to love it. But I gave it to my friend and her dog loves it. I love the price for it. The treats are the right size for the dogs. Most of her they are very tasty for the dog. I hated that I brought it for my dog and she use to eat it but at least it didn't go to waste I have others around me who has dogs that I can gave it too.
Kaylyn k.
 I bought this treat for my pups to try because they don’t like hard biscuits. Let me tell you, My dogs love the beggin strips!!!! They will literally beg for the yummy treat. I love giving them a treat after everytime they potty. I would definitely recommend trying these with your fur babies!  Beggin’® Strips® Bacon & Beef Flavors Dog Treats
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Beggin' Strips is my go-to snack for my dog Dixie. I have comfort in knowing that it is crafted in Purina owned facilities here in the United States of America and that they are made with real bacon! I like these treats because they are tasty for her and affordable for me!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The dogs go absolutely crazy about this snack! Whenever my one dog sees the bag, he barks and barks! He knows how good they taste. Both dogs love them. We just make sure not to feed them to much, since we want them to be healthy. They are a treat for dogs 😊 great product! Purchased at target!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love bacon? Who doesn't love cheese? The answer is NO ONE. Dogs included. My dogs LOVE these treats. When I reach in the bag for a few, my dogs are literally drooling at the mouth. They go crazy for some beggin strips.. kinda like the dog in the commercials.. it all makes sense now..
Anyways, I highly recommend these. Your dogs will love them.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs LOVE these. I'm not a fan of giving them treats that have a lot of ingredients but they really enjoy these so I make an exception with these. They only get then as rewards for good behavior like going potty outside etc. And only tiny bits at a time.

But they sure do love them.
Amy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these, if he sees me with the bag or hears me opening them he comes flying to get one or two. He would get the whole bag if I let him. lol I always make sure to pick up and bag when I am at Walmart. For the price I buy 2 or 3 at a time some times, yes I would buy these over and over.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really love  Beggin'® Strips® Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Treats a lot! If I don't open them immediately as soon as I get home with them the dogs will try to open them up! The price is good as far as I am concerned because my dogs love them. They have never made my dogs sick. I bought them at Walmart and I would definitely by them again.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got this from someone who's dog had recently passed. I would give these 5 stars if both of my dogs liked them but only my boxer likes them. My husky will not eat them. I don't know if it's because of the texture or the smell of them but he just won't eat them. The beggin strips are not a treat we would buy all the time since only one of our dogs like them.
Nikki Q.
Enid
I have a big dog that loves to play and is hard to get back inside on nice days. The new thing is giving her a treat to bribe her back inside so I can go to work. We tired several things, but beggin strips work the best! I started buying the ones for little dogs because giving her a whole one every time she goes out, or trying to tear it into pieces was a mess. The ones for little dogs are the perfect size for a reward treat for a big dog! We never let them run out!
leanne r.
Do these make anyone's dog sick??
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else ever been tempted to taste one since they look and smell so much like real bacon?
Dana L.
Graysville, AL
What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Emily J.
What tricks does your dog do for a Beggin Strip?
Thania B.
Saw these at a dollar store. How do your dogs like them?