BY BEGGIN' #44 in Dog Treats

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

It's the strip that started it all. Meat-crazed canines won’t believe their noses when they get a whiff of these bacony, mouthwatering dog treats made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. Each meaty bite smells like sizzlin’ bacon, taste like savory bacon, heck it’s even made with real bacon. But just when you thought the taste of bacon was at its best, we went and added beef flavor to give dogs a double dose of meaty tastiness in every treat. And best of all, every Beggin’ Strip is proudly produced right here in facilities the USA.

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, natural smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6.

Buy on kmart*
Sarah K.
Brighton, MI
My dog loves these treats, I have a 3-year-old American Staffordshire Terrier/Labrador mix. She is obsessed with these treats and will take the Beggin' Strips over any milkbone, any day. These treats work great for training as well, as they are easy to break up into pieces and pups love the taste. Wonderful product that I have been purchasing for all of my dogs, in the past and will continue in the future!
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have to keep an eye on the price, as it changes... but this is my dog's favorite treat. She gets one a day, or two if she can snooker an extra one out of me. I know it may not be the most healthy thing I can give her, but it's a treat -- not her daily meal. I break them up into smaller bites, and was able to use them as rewards when I was teaching her to sit, stand, and other little commands.

I look at these like "candy bars" for dogs. I wouldn't let my child fill himself on candy, but then again, I would let him have the occasional sweet treat. And, in a sense, our pets are our "children" -- we have to know when to give out a treat, and when to resist the "beggin'".
Veranica A.
Brownfield, TX
We buy them for our dog because well they’re bacon strips lol. Seems like it would be a great treat and we feel like we’re spoiling her buying her bacon strips. Love how well they’re made though. Have bought cheaper ones but they don’t look as good quality.
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these. Makes it very easy to help potty train for me! My baby will do anything for a beggin strip and begs to go outside and potty! I recommend this highly!!!
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these! She would eat the entire bag if I'd let her! Lol! She's eager to sit and do all of her commands to get a tasty treat! She's a 7 month old German shepherd mix! She knows immediately what they are when she sees the box!
Brianne M.
My three dogs LOVE these. They instantly get so excited before I even start opening the bag. They’re a little more expensive than other dog treats, but the ingredients are worth the extra money. Would absolutely recommend trying for your pups.
Dana H.
Davis, IL
Our puppies LOVE beggin’ strips!! They go crazy over these and are excited when these are in the house. These are pretty affordable and you can find them in almost any store. I would recommend them as a treat for your fur babies!!
Angela H.
My dogs love this stuff. I think my older dog, an American Bulldog, would do just about anything to earn one of these treats. You can find them at most any grocery store and tractor supply. These are a staple for this home.
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great treats very inexpensive my dog loves them they’re a great treat for her and can be found at the drug store Walmart dollar general etc for a very fair cost she loves it when she’s being good to get a little treat
shontae H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bella’s favorite snack. She will choose these over any others I offer her. They do get hard if you are not sure to seal the bag tightly as I found out. I had to throw a half of a bag away because they were brittle and dried out but that was my fault. My little Yorkie adores these and loves to take one and hide it for later. They are pliable and almost rubbery when fresh but easy to chew. They smell like real bacon but I have yet to take the plunge and taste them. I'll just take my dog's word for that and assume they are tasty. Great price for such large bags.
amber m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Are these only good for large dogs? I have a few friends with small dogs,however the strips seem to be fairly large.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
Are these made for small dogs ?
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Does anyone elses dog stand on his legs and dance for one of these?
Megan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone know how healthy these are for dogs?
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SO I read their reviews on Google and this is a bad treat. Has anyone noticed anything?