Beggin'® Party Poppers™ Bacon and Steak Flavors uploaded by Tiffany D.Beggin'® Party Poppers™ Bacon and Steak Flavors uploaded by Josie H.Beggin'® Party Poppers™ Bacon and Steak Flavors uploaded by Alexcia A.

BY BEGGIN'

From the Beggin' Brand Comes a Treat That Lets the Fun Fly to New Heights! Dogs Don't Know It's Not Bacon Place the Popper on the Pighead Canister's Pig Nose. Push It Down. And Wait for It to POP Out! No One Knows Where It Will Go! Beggin' Wrapped Around Ribeye and Porterhouse Flavored Cubes Made with the Real Bacon and Steak Flavors

Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
My dogs love Beggin’ Strips as a special treat! They look and smell like real bacon! The treats are large enough that you can break them into two or three pieces (or even smaller if you are using them as training treats).
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
These were the perfect size for training treats for my 2 dogs. Unsure of the nutritional facts & how healthy they are but they love them. Good price for the quantity & quality of treats. I buy these every so often
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
My dogs love treats. Love them. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, they will even sit when I tell them to, but only if it means getting a treat. They liked this flavor of treat. The price wasn't unreasonable, so I might get them again.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
My little Macy loves her treats! I just recently discovered these newer treats & she loves them! Nice price, perfect size. They must be yummy because she eats them up fast! The price seems affordable as well.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
We usually give our poodle the begging strips so thought we would give these a try. She liked them enough, but doesn't get as excited as she does over the begging kind. I probably won't buy them again.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
My dogs really love these dog treats! They are a great price for the quality and value in the bag. I like that the bag can be opened and then sealed back so the treats remain fresh for my dogs. I highly recommend these and will be purchasing them again.
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
We used these for puppy training class. I cut them up really small. Our dog LOVED them, but I felt like I was feeding him junk food for treats. Wish they were a little higher quality ingredients. But my dog loves them just the way they are!!
Dara P.
Katy , TX
Great value! Comes in large bags, and treats can be broken down into smaller pieces for training. My German Shepard loves the taste! Easy to find. Definitely would recommend!
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
Both dogs love these treats. They're always happy to get one. I think they're ok but I would prefer something a little more natural, but for every one in a while these are fine.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
I don't think my dogs could live without this snack! They love it! It truly is a treat to them! They won't eat any other treats - unless it's a pig ear! Lol