BY BEGGIN'

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Mother of Mini-Meatiness! Made with real meat as the #1 ingredient, there’s never been a meatier way to give your dog the big bacon flavor of Beggin’® Littles Dog Treats. With big taste in a smaller dog treat, Beggin'® Littles were made especially for your little buddy to let him in on all the bacony fun!

INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION

Pork, barley, oat meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, ground whole wheat, glycerin, sugar, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, water, ground yellow corn, bacon, soy protein concentrate, salt, phosphoric acid, natural flavor, sorbic acid (a preservative), bacon fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), natural smoke flavor, calcium propionate (a preservative), Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6.

• Do little dogs can eat that ? Work for a very little dogs?1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for dogs to use do they like it or...7 Answers
  • What kind of dog do you have that you feed these to? I ha...8 Answers
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
We are potty training our Pomeranian puppy with these. We tear them in to smaller pieces and give him one each time he goes outside and tell him he's a good boy. We bought this bag at our local Dollar General. He loves them and it is working great for training. Once he is bigger the whole piece might be more appropriate but for now we still need to break them into pieces.
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
We actually get the cheese and bacon ones and he loves them! We keep them in a jar and if he hears you open the jar, or if he even hears that you’re near the jar he runs over and sits staring at it
Hannah C.
These tend to dry out quicker than my dogs can eat them but they’re still a great treat to use when training a pup or on a walk! I never like to feed full treats to my babies as they can fill up on the sweet stuff and not eat their protein dinners, so being able to break these into smaller chunks is really helpful.
Eden G.
Jacksonville
My dog cant get enough out of these little strips of doggy heaven! she loves them to death. I was able to purchase a larger bag and it will last us quite a long time. Its not the most healthy so she doesn't get them often but for a good treat once in a while its great!
Arianna 🖤.
Saint Paul, MN
My dogs love these. They can be ripped in half because they are not hard and dry. They last a long time for my 2 Chihuahuas. They are a good value for the price. I wish they came in a jar instead of the bag because sometimes it pops open and the treats dry out.
Lynnea P.
Wattsburg, PA
Their the perfect good girl treat in the morning for her first potty of the day. Perfect size for her since she got a little overweight from the long winter months. Plus perfect for her to fling and play with before she eats it haha.
Andrea A.
Somerset
My dogs will do anything for one of this, but you do need to be mindful that they have a lot of sodium so you need to always provided lots of water and not overdo it on how many you give them.
Stormy K.
Dearborn, MI
The smell and texture is great for my dog he goes crazy for them and I’m always iffy on giving him them because I’m scared they will get stuck but my dog takes his time eating them he like to savor the flavor.
Jennifer A.
My dog loves these and it’s great for an everyday treat and especially after I shower him he knows he will get one if he was good! He enjoys them and small just for his size! So recommend them to all
Alysa J.
Wichita, KS
I have to take my dogs’ words for it, but apparently these are pretty tasty! As soon as I crinkle the bag, my dogs come running. I will definitely buy this brand again!
Katie W.
Slidell , LA
What kind of dog do you have that you feed these to? I have a Pomeranian and I mainly buy the littles because you get more in a bag. I feed her 2 when I give her these.
kaytlin b.
Is this a good product for dogs to use do they like it or is there a better one to buy ?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Do little dogs can eat that ? Work for a very little dogs?