Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeggin’
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon

Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon

The original and still the bacony best! These mouthwatering dog treats are made with real meat as the #1 ingredient. They look, smell and taste like bacon straight from the skillet – maybe because they’re MADE with real bacon. And every meaty morsel is pro

Does anyone else dogs have stomach issues when eating this? My husky loves these but after we give it to her she gets bad diarrhea.
What is everyones favorite brand of bacon??
My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?😍😍😍😍😍😍
Start your review of Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon!
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Holly J.
My dog, Zeus loves Beggin' Dog Treats. Whenever he sees the bag, he automatically sits down and waits patiently for a treat. It seems like he knows what's on the bag and gets really excited to eat the treats. I will buy this again in the future for my dog.
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Audrey R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hanky lives his begging strips! The debate his favorite yummy in the world, he recommends these highly. #influenster
Rhonda B.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs favorite treat and can't sleep without his bedtime snack. 🥓 I appreciate the affordability and it's easy to find in stores. Plus it's main ingredient is meat, no artificial flavors and made in the USA! Only the best for our dog Benny. Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon
Madi B.
Hollidaysburg
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Madi B.
My dogs absolutely love these! These treats are the perfect size for small treats for the dogs throughout the day. The only small downside is the treats do have a strong bacon smell, but that’s a small price to pay for the happiness my dogs have eating them!
carol K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by carol K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the one consistent dog treat that my picky Australian Shepherd loves. My husband gives him one strip after every walk..and then Star Trek gets another when we come home. These Bacon Strips have great packaging and they always are fresh when I purchase them. I've never hit a bad pack. Always fresh, always good. Star is a bigger dog, so he can handle a whole chew. Ps I also break them up for "treats" on the road. We really like this product. Savings tip- try to use coupons at a pet discount store. I never order treats online (just my preference) so I can't give any advice on websites.
Rachel M.
Bluffton, SC
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Rachel M.
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are an absolute favorite of our pups. The only problem is keeping the kids from giving them too many. (Because who can resist their faces?)🐾 #furryfriends
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
My dogs love these. They get a treat when I leave for work. I am not allowed to run out or they are not happy! They do not want something random. They want their usual treats. 8 recommend tgew3
Jezmin B.
Monroe, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
These treats are an absolute must!! Both of my pitbulls love these! They are very reasonably priced and stay pretty fresh with the packaging they are in. My one dog is older so sometimes treats are hard for him to chew but not these. They are nice and soft. I highly recommend these treats for your fur babies!
Eden G.
Jacksonville
My dog cant get enough out of these little strips of doggy heaven! she loves them to death. I was able to purchase a larger bag and it will last us quite a long time. Its not the most healthy so she doesn't get them often but for a good treat once in a while its great!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Beggin' Dog Treats Original With Bacon uploaded by Kathleen D.
My puppy goes absolutely WILD for these! They must be good, because he just cannot get enough. My dog is a 10-11 week old Black Lab, so he's getting bigger by the day. The pros and cons for this product are the same: the puppy loves them so much that he begs for them (fitting name) nonstop. I'll continue to buy these for my little guy, and I recommend them to anyone else with a dog. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...