BY BEGGIN'

Reward your pooch with a lip-smacking snack that will have him barking for more with these Beggin' Collisions brand Dog Snack Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavors, which feature the rich, savory flavors of bacon and peanut butter in every bite. Made with real bacon, the treats deliver a meaty consistency that will satisfy your 4-legged friend's cravings. Features: Delectable bacon and peanut butter flavors appeal to your dog's cravings; meaty consistency provides a satisfying snack; made with real bacon for a tasty treat Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Meaty Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Bacon & Peanut Butter Primary Ingredient: Ground Wheat Package Weight: 25 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Break into small pieces for adult small- and toy-breed dogs. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Water, Ground Yellow Corn, Sugar, Glycerin, Soybean Meal, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Bacon (Preserved with Sodium Nitrite), Salt, Bacon Fat (Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Meat, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Natural and Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Added Color, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 and Blue 1 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 26.0%

• Can I buy these at Wal-mart, Target?1 Answers
  • Can I use these for training my little dog? 2 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
My five fur babies love these treats also. They like these and the bacon and cheese flavor ones. My dogs are spoiled and a bit smaller so I break them into smaller pieces for them. They are smart dogs though all I have to do is show them the bag and they know what they are and start barking like crazy.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
My dog loves loves loves these! I only purchase them when I have a coupon, more as a way to keep me from giving her too many treats. But they smell almost good enough for me to try, and she would eat the whole bag if I would let her (or leave it down where she could get to them herself)
Jennifer S.
PARIS,Ky
My dogs couldn't get enough of them. Soon as I moved the bag and they heard the noise they'd come running. Price is a little high for what u get. I got them at Wal-Mart. My dogs varies from pup to large. Other dog owners must buy
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
My dog really really really likes these. And why shouldn't he they are deliciously flavored marrow snacks. Unfortunately, my dog had an allergic reaction to these. If you're dog is prone to food allergies or has protein allergies, you may not want to try these. But if you're dog has no allergy problems then I really recommend these, all of my dogs have loved these.
kirstie m.
I purchased these for my chow-mastiff mix. I'm giving them a one-star rating because of how she choked while trying to eat these. I immediately took them away from her. I wouldn't recommend them.
kyra m.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I would rate this a 10 if I could!This is my dogs favorite treat he will actually start begging for beggin strip he is a miniature poodle and a Chihuahua mixed.He likes the original flavor but the peanut butter is his favorite he will dance circles around you for a beggin strip I would recommend buying this for your dog especially if they like peanut butter.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
My yorkie goes crazy over the bacon treats! She knows when she does something great she gets one and will so stand where I keep them and sit there until I walk over to get her one. She loves the better then any brand. I can’t get her to eat any other brand but this one so I’d highly recommend
Kari-Elizabeth M.
Plymouth, IN
Who doesn't love bacon?! My dogs sure aren't ones who turn their nose up to it! Begin strips are perfect! I can eat my bacon in piece as they gladly eat their own!
Emma P.
Garner, NC
My dog goes crazy for these!! I purchase these at any Walmart or pet smart for a very decent price. My dog is not huge, but he still goes through a bag of these in about two weeks.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are almost my number one brand of treats that I always go to. I usually find them on sale so it makes it even better. She loves them and especially BC it has the taste of bacon. She doesn't get an upset stomach like other brands have done to her in the past. They are a great price and a good amount in the bag.
Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
Can I use these for training my little dog?
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Can I buy these at Wal-mart, Target?