BY BEGGIN'

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Beggin' Bacon Cheeseburger Pet Treats 25 oz

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
Oh my gosh! This product gives me terrible memories! I first bought this back in 2015 and I had a golden retriever puppy then and I once left these near his little cage and I left home for a few hours and I came back and came to a stinking house!!!! My dog ate them all and he ended up throwing up and going diahera😭😫😱😭? I guess my dog truly did like it 😰 but I haven't repurchased since! Also I attached a picture of my golden retriever😩💖
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these treats , only thing is I wish they were bigger , they eat them with one bite and they want more. I have two full size labs, they are great for smaller dogs but not full size.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pit bull and he loves these things I just wish they made them a bit larger for bigger dogs. He can probably eat the whole bag if I let him now for my smaller dog these are the perfect size it takes her awhile to eat a whole one. I always buy them when we run out and I love that they can be found at pretty much any store
marjolin r.
new york
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When this beautiful pets (Dog) 🐕🐶 they come part of a family members and is very importan to keep them healthy so this product is absolutely good option for them... LOVE PETS
bye b.
My two dogs love this treat! Everytime it runs out and I come home from target they get really excited because they know that I brought them their favorite treat. I like how soft the treats are too because it allows me to break them in half and give them to my dogs!
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy is spoiled to having all different kinds of treats through out the day. I try to give her dental treats more often, but she LOVES these bacon treats. You get a lot in the bag for the price you pay. Would definitely buy again
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These r my Pitt bulls absolutele favorite snacks he gets so excited when hr sees the bag he will beg do tricks whatever just to get them. He has always loved them
Korinne A.
Claremore
If I could give 0 stars I would. These are absolutely horrible for your pets. Please do not feed these to them. Just a quick google search will tell you how bad they are for your pets.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are absolutely obsessed with these! I think they're a great value for dog treats and I usually buy them at target or my local pet store. I love the fact that you can break them in half so they last longer especially for my little dogs.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my dogs go crazy when they hear the bag of this even being moved in the pantry. They truly enjoy this treat, they take their time to eat it. I like the shape and thickness of the beggin bacon strip it because they have to actually chew it and take their time. Other treats are more bite size so they basically swallow them whole.
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
My dogs love love love these
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
I've heard so many different views on dog treats like these. What's y'all's opinion??
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do these have soy & corn in them?
bye b.
If you're going to purchase this make sure to check the serving size, you don't want to overfeed your dog something that's only meant to be a treat.
Chastity R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a chocolate brown Labrador and a Yorkshire terrier..what treat would suit them best.