Beggin'® Black Label Real Pork Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Aydin A.Beggin'® Black Label Real Pork Flavor Dog Treats uploaded by Teran F.

BY BEGGIN'

Details

Share a special moment with your dog when you offer up Purina Beggin' Premium Strips adult dog treats at snack time. Real pork as the #1 ingredient delivers an irresistible taste he's sure to beg for, and the enticing aroma lets him know he's in for a real treat. Watch his ears perk up as he enjoys the taste of yummy sizzling pork, and indulge his urgent desire for a mouthwatering treat. We make these premium strips with a blend of real filet and bacon to provide delicious flavor. With real pork in every serving, this Beggin' dog treat is one you can serve with confidence that it'll help satisfy his cravings. Whether you want to show him how much you care or simply give him one just because he is awesome, these Beggin' Premium Strips make snacking a fun and exciting experience you can share together. They are crafted without artificial FD&C colors or dyes, and proudly produced in Purina-owned USA facilities. Also explore our complete line of Beggin' adult dog treats, including Beggin Skinny Strips Made With Real Turkey, to take his taste buds on a flavor adventure.

Aydin A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is obsessed with bacon 🥓, and this is the closest thing to real life bacon 🥓 for dogs. He loves it and he will do every trick he knows just to get a piece. Bought this at Rite Aid after reading the reviews on Influenster and I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of the size of your dog 🐶.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog adores these! Now obviously they are not the healthiest treat for your dog BUT my dog loves them and gets one several times a week. These seem thicker than the regular beggin strips and they seem a little bigger! The price for these is higher as well but only by a couple dollars. Great dog treat!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little pug just loves these. These are meatier than the original. The only draw back is that of my little doggie eats more than 3 of these in a day, the poor little girl gets all bound up.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Our dogs are in love with bacon strips lot and black label we finally found them so far our dogs like them esp since our oldest is picky very picky. So far no compliments
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not only have they made Beggin Skinny strips but they have now made a Beggin treat that has 2x more meat that original beggin strips treats. That means if your dog needs more to its diet then this is something for your dog and something your dog will love! I highly recommend you check this out. I got this for my friend and their dog loved it! it actually made her dg eat more. They aren't pricey and they are totally worth the purchase.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought these because I thought it was something different or special compared to the normal ones. Apparently the ingredients are better. I guess my dog likes unhealthy food because he didn't care for these as much as the normal ones which is weird. He's very picky though.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Our dogs love bacon strips we finally found black label kind they love it so far which they picky about stuff esp our oldest but they life black label
Sydney R.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
My dogs love the treats they get really excited with smell of bacon. This product is great for rewarding your dog and for a great price .
Jackie V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! He goes crazy when we bring the bag home! Even before opening it, he knows what it is and gets super excited!
pao z.
California
These snacks did not like my pets the price is not very high and so my pets would not like it is something I would not buy again