Before I Fall by Oliver, Lauren [Paperback] uploaded by briance m.Before I Fall by Oliver, Lauren [Paperback] uploaded by Marcela S.

BY HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS

With this stunning debut novel, New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver emerged as one of today's foremost authors of young adult fiction. Like Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and Gayle Forman's If I Stay, Before I Fall raises thought-provoking questions about love, death, and how one person's life can affect so many others. For popular high school senior Samantha Kingston, February 12?"Cupid Day" should be one big party, a day of valentines and roses and the privileges that come with being at the top of the social pyramid. And it is until she dies in a terrible accident that night. However, she still wakes up the next morning. In fact, Sam lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she ever imagined. Named to numerous state reading lists, this novel was also recognized as a Best Book of the Year by Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, The Daily Beast, NPR, and Publishers Weekly. It has been optioned for film by Fox 2000 Pictures. Supports the Common Core State Standards. see more...

Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This book is very interesting! It’s about a girl who repeats the same day over and over. Everyday is different in a way but I really liked it a lot! Plus it was a very long detailed book so it lasted awhile
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I must say this was a GREAT read. This story is about a high-school girl who has a chance (mto change a few things in her life before she takes her last breath. The author gave you a glimpse into her life and it makes you think everything you say and do can effect not only you but others. I can connect with these characters and the emotions felt while reading this book was strong. This was my first book by the author and I am definitely reading more. Thanks to Lauren Oliver for this insight and I hope other readers get what I got out of this book.
Morgan R.
Oxford, ME
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It was a bit confusing at the beginning but when you get into it it's very interesting and you're not going to want to put it down. I recommend you read it before the movie comes out because the books always better.
briance m.
Paragould, AR
This is such a good book to me. (as you can tell mine has been through a lot) the story was good and I enjoyed it but at first it did confuse me. basically it goes to her living the same day over and over in a different way I found it quite interesting I would recommend
Gabriella D.
Lancaster, TX
Here's another novel that was out for a while but I had not read until recently. It was another great read with a great underlying message. I felt great emotions with this book and just recently, the film adaptation was released (although I have yet to see it). If you're one to read the book before watching the movie, go check this book out!
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
One of my favorite books I have ever read. When you first read it, you think it's going to be a basic storyline, but Lauren Oliver throws in so many twists and it's amazing. The ending of the book is so shocking and is guaranteed to make you ball your eyes out.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely loved this book when I was a teenager and it was so real for me. The issues discussed in the book are relevant to the current time and what every teenager goes through; a very powerful message. I would for sure recommend this
Ashley J.
Was an interesting story I must say... I am not a huge fan of how some of the scenarios in the book were a little too long winded. I was borrowed this book and really glad I didn't purchase. Good for young adult readers, not for someone my age.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This book took me by surprise. I ended up really enjoying it because of the message and the perspective it provides. And sometimes, that’s what we all need after a few days of the “my life sucks” mentality is this little kick in the pants!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is an engaging book that makes you want more. It is heart-wrenching, yet beautiful all in one. It keeps you locked in because the writing is so pure and focused. I definitely cried while reading this one! I thoroughly enjoyed this novel.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
Is this a great book? Can someone give me a personal summary? Thanks!
Victoria F.