Befine Warming Clay Mask with Cardamom, Arnica And Pomegranate, 5 Ounce uploaded by Sarena S.Befine Warming Clay Mask with Cardamom, Arnica And Pomegranate, 5 Ounce uploaded by Amanda G.

BY BEFINE

This is a warming clay mask with cardamom, arnica and pomegranate see more...

Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
So I didn’t pay attention to the word warming on the product. Before I got in the shower I’m applying it in my face and each area started getting warm and I kid y’all not I started freaking out 🤷🏾‍♀️😂😂. I looked at the back of the product real quick and it said the warming opens the pores for deep cleansing 🤣🤣. Anyway this is a great product especially since I have oily skin so it definitely helps. #ipsy #aprilglambag #free #claymask #reviews #skincare #skincareroutine #skincaresunday
Isabel A.
I recently bought this product on sale for over half the normal price, thinking wow a lot of product for a bargain! I tried it out and it was very thick but hard to get off your fingers and face after application. As to be expected I guess. The warming of the clay was amazing I loved it! However it didn't have a smell, which I thought was weird considering I've heard how good it smells. Even days after it still feels smooth and free of any rough patches I normally have. It wouldn't be the first product I recommend but I would recommend it.
Amanda G.
Wow, I am so impressed with this I just went online and bought myself a full size bottle. I received a FREE sample packet through a makeup box subscription and it took me months to even try it out and I am so happy I finally did. My face has felt amazing since using it. That is exactly why I had to buy more immediately. It was the first mask I had tried in a while that didn't irritate my skin or make my eyes water. I was worried when it said "warming" clay mask on the packaging that it was a sure sign of pain for me to endure but I was so excited how pleasant it felt. It was warm, but not burning. It didn't smell odd or flake off. My face feels softer and brighter since using it. LOVE this product. Thanks #BeautyArmy
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I was between giving this product a 3 or a 4. I love the ingredients in this mask but I had a tough time getting this to spread on my face. The texture seemed a little stiff at first until it had a few seconds on my skin. I enjoyed the warming sensation of the mask, it wasn't too hot and it actually didn't last that long. I didn't love how long it took me to wash the mask off my face and i didn't love how my skin felt immediately after washing it off. Then a few minutes later my skin was very very soft so I would try this product again.
Dejah D.
Covington
Im SO impressed with this amazing product! It makes my skin so smooth and the warm sensation is the best feeling ever! Its very effective and i would recommend to everyone. The packaging is so cute and attractive and i would definitely buy again!
Lilianna P.
Austin, TX
BeFine, is a great products for food skin care. I love it! Makes you look great afterwards!!!! Will most likely recommend
Whitney O.
Centerport, NY
This product is amazing.
I love the smell and how my skin feels after I use it. I definitely recommend this to try it
Julie G.
Parish, NY
I have tried several masks and never was impressed. This one didn't have me super impressed. It is very gritty.
Nicole M.
Does anyone know what the "grit" part is made of? Do you notice a difference in how your face feels after rinsing with cool water vs warm water?