Befine Exfoliating Cleanser with Almond & Brown Sugar & Oats

by Befine

Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar Sweet Almond Oats

How often do you recommend using this
How well does this exfoliate?
You can actually order it right on their website and they'll ship it to your door! I live in PA and the company in NJ based. Great products!
Start your review of Befine Exfoliating Cleanser with Almond & Brown Sugar & Oats!
This has been my go-to scrub for years now - I wouldn't trade it for anything!  It's tough but gentle, leaving your face fresh and soft, and your pores invisible.  It smells amazing too.  And a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price!  If you haven't tried this yet, go buy some now!  You won't be sorry.  :)
Chincoteague, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite cleanser! I love the way this melts from scrub to luxurious creamy lather. It smells and even tastes good and you can control the level of exfoliation by adjusting the amount of water you use. It leaves my face clean but not stripped and I've seen a big difference in texture since I started using this product.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I absolutely love this Befine Exfoliating Cleanser with Almond & Brown Sugar & Oats. This product is paraben & fragrance free, no artificial colors and no animal testing. I love that this exfoliating cleanser worked well with my sensitive combination skin, this product left my skin baby smooth. 💖💖💖
Pinellas Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cleanser it’s one of my favorites I got a sample a while ago I just got around to using it it’s lasts for a while I really love how it makes my skin so smooth. I used it on my body it is my favorite I need a bigger bottle of it.
Twinsburg , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite products that I buy and used all the time. It smells so good. This tube is made for harsher cleansing once or twice a week and it has real pieces of ingredients. Try it! You will love it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this stuff! It does a great job at exfoliating gently, and leaves my face feeling baby smooth. It smells really good, and also tastes good if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I will definitely be buying the full size product, as I received this awhile back in my Ipsy bag and just started using it.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this scrub cleanser. Received in an ipsy bag. I like that it’s paraben free. I wish it had some more sugar scrubbing bits in it because it dissolves kinda quickly but I still like it. Smells really good and leaves my skin smooth and not irritated
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this exfoliating cleanser in my ipsy bag and I love it! This thick exfoliator looks just like brown sugar! But the best part is, when you mix it with a little water and run it onto your face, smooth suds appear among the sugary grains! The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that now that I've had it a while, it seems to have clumped up around the mouth of the tube and is hard to squeeze out. Still - I recommend it! :) A great exfoliator that smells great!
Greenwood, IN
I have horrible issues with random dry patches and it makes it difficult when I apply makeup like foundation but I started using this product along with African black soap and a good moisturizer and after just 5 days my face is SO much better and I know it’s because of this product because I’ve been using the same soap + moisturizer for so long but it’s always been dry patches that come back and haunt me lol. I will never use a different exfoliate product.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best exfoliating scrub I’ve ever used On my skin. The ingredients in the product leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant after each use. The smell is amazing and the price might be expensive for some ($24) but it’s worth the money.