BY BEFINE

Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar Sweet Almond Oats see more...

• How often do you recommend using this 5 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate?5 Answers
  • You can actually order it right on their website and they...2 Answers
Ely S.
San Diego, CA
I was so excited to try this scrub since it’s all natural. The first time I used it I did enjoy the smooth feeling of my skin. The exfoliating pieces were a bit rough, but I tried to be more gentle. The next time I tried to use it after a week of having opened it...it was rock solid and would not squeeze out of the tube. I’ve only every tried this sample size of it, so who knows how the regular size holds up or what the packaging is like, but this little guy didn’t budge. I kept trying to move it around in the tube. I could hear the crunchy noise from me moving the bits around, but had no luck with getting the product to come out. I couldn’t even find an expiration date on the tube. Overall I think for me to really know how the product performs, they need to improve the shelf life of this product or at least suggest a “use by” or “use within x days after opening” date.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Wow wow wow! I’m always a little careful when I see a product is exfoliating - with my sensitive skin, it usually means I’ll have dry patches or horrible tightness after using. This product it turns out is amazing! The small sample I received was LOADED with cleanser!

I will say, it was a bit tough to extract from the tube, mostly due to the sheer size of those brown sugar crystals. Very naturally scented and makes a fine lather once those same crystals start to dissolve. Before that it goes on almost sticky.

As for my face, well, I was pleasantly surprised. My skin feels oh so soft and pleasantly cleansed, not a hint of tightness or irritation. I followed up with a good serum and face oil, just in case. I am looking forward to using the rest of the tube.
Tinisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this stuff! It does a great job at exfoliating gently, and leaves my face feeling baby smooth. It smells really good, and also tastes good if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I will definitely be buying the full size product, as I received this awhile back in my Ipsy bag and just started using it.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd this in a subscription box and actually really liked it.
It has a great scent and the little exfoliating beads aren't too harsh on the skin.

I accidentally ended up with a bit of this in my mouth and it tasted sweet.

This is definitely something that I would highly recommend.
Renee D.
Lansing
This might just be because I have very sensitive skin. This product irritated my skin so bad! My face was so red after I used this. I used it a couple different times just to make sure it was this that was irritating my skin and it was. I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
I used this cleanser on my face. I liked the packaging. Product came out easily. A little goes a long way. Follow directions and dampen face before applying. Dont really care for sugar scrub on my face but worked well on my lips. no breakouts or rashes!
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this scrub cleanser. Received in an ipsy bag. I like that it’s paraben free. I wish it had some more sugar scrubbing bits in it because it dissolves kinda quickly but I still like it. Smells really good and leaves my skin smooth and not irritated
Alexis G.
Greenwood, IN
I have horrible issues with random dry patches and it makes it difficult when I apply makeup like foundation but I started using this product along with African black soap and a good moisturizer and after just 5 days my face is SO much better and I know it’s because of this product because I’ve been using the same soap + moisturizer for so long but it’s always been dry patches that come back and haunt me lol. I will never use a different exfoliate product.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I am happy that I did not purchase this. Even though it worked beautifully at cleansing my skin, until it became a hard clump and I could no longer use it. Maybe I got a bad batch but I definitely will not be purchasing it.
Shantel B.
Lutz, FL
I looooooove this product. I don’t usually use scrubs but this scrub is A1. I felt a pimple growing and I immediately used this and it calmed it down and it disappeared. I was shocked at how fast it worked on my skin. I also use this to exfoliate my lips.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How well does this exfoliate?
Jaiden B.
How often do you recommend using this
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
You can actually order it right on their website and they'll ship it to your door! I live in PA and the company in NJ based. Great products!