BY BEFINE

Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar Sweet Almond Oats see more...

• How often do you recommend using this 5 Answers
  • How well does this exfoliate?6 Answers
  • You can actually order it right on their website and they...2 Answers
Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
I was so excited to try this scrub since it’s all natural. The first time I used it I did enjoy the smooth feeling of my skin. The exfoliating pieces were a bit rough, but I tried to be more gentle. The next time I tried to use it after a week of having opened it...it was rock solid and would not squeeze out of the tube. I’ve only every tried this sample size of it, so who knows how the regular size holds up or what the packaging is like, but this little guy didn’t budge. I kept trying to move it around in the tube. I could hear the crunchy noise from me moving the bits around, but had no luck with getting the product to come out. I couldn’t even find an expiration date on the tube. Overall I think for me to really know how the product performs, they need to improve the shelf life of this product or at least suggest a “use by” or “use within x days after opening” date.
Tinisha P.
I really like this stuff! It does a great job at exfoliating gently, and leaves my face feeling baby smooth. It smells really good, and also tastes good if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I will definitely be buying the full size product, as I received this awhile back in my Ipsy bag and just started using it.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I rcvd this in a subscription box and actually really liked it.
It has a great scent and the little exfoliating beads aren't too harsh on the skin.

I accidentally ended up with a bit of this in my mouth and it tasted sweet.

This is definitely something that I would highly recommend.
Renee D.
Lansing
This might just be because I have very sensitive skin. This product irritated my skin so bad! My face was so red after I used this. I used it a couple different times just to make sure it was this that was irritating my skin and it was. I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this scrub cleanser. Received in an ipsy bag. I like that it’s paraben free. I wish it had some more sugar scrubbing bits in it because it dissolves kinda quickly but I still like it. Smells really good and leaves my skin smooth and not irritated
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use a physical exfoliant one to two times a month MAX. They are just too harsh to use frequently but when I do use a physical exfoliant, this is what I use. You only need a small amount and once you start working in to damp skin, it becomes a cream cleanser. It is pretty spendy but I think it’s worth it and with infrequent use, it’s not something you need to constantly shell out for.
Alexis G.
Greenwood, IN
I have horrible issues with random dry patches and it makes it difficult when I apply makeup like foundation but I started using this product along with African black soap and a good moisturizer and after just 5 days my face is SO much better and I know it’s because of this product because I’ve been using the same soap + moisturizer for so long but it’s always been dry patches that come back and haunt me lol. I will never use a different exfoliate product.
Shauna C.
I spent the points I had saved up from Ipsy to get this bonus product, I think it's great that its made with "food" natural things, its super hard to even get the tiniest bit out of the tube, its really chunky and some of pieces were really hard and rough on my face, it does work good at getting the dead rough skin off. it smells of brown sugar. I wouldn't recommend the sample.
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
I used this cleanser on my face. I liked the packaging. Product came out easily. A little goes a long way. Follow directions and dampen face before applying. Dont really care for sugar scrub on my face but worked well on my lips. no breakouts or rashes!
Aristia C.
Laurel
This is good for a nice scrub down after a long week of makeup and harsh environmental junk. It removes all of my dead skin and leave my face smooth. I got a little in my mouth accidentally. It's real sugar...lol
Kelsey R.
Radcliff, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this exfoliate?
Jaiden B.
How often do you recommend using this
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
You can actually order it right on their website and they'll ship it to your door! I live in PA and the company in NJ based. Great products!