BeautyEyeLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsSunshine

by Sunshine

Features:Suitable for professional use or home use. Gentle texture, use high quality material, very durable for use.This cushion eyebrow cream is water-resistant and long-lasting for the whole day. Compact and cute box pack, light weight and portable,...

How does this product compare to the iconic eyebrow cushion?
I struggle with my brows everyday because they’re so thin! Is this better then using pomade ?
Start your review of BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush!
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Nina M.
This eyebrow gel is so awesome if you have real eyebrows lol. Has a esponge cushion with 2 shades and a cute lid to close it so can't dry out, also came with a small brush for your eyebrows super practical, you will love it if you have full eyebrows, I don't recommend it if your eyebrows are bold.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,954 reviews
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Bethany A.
This is a liquid pad eyebrow gel! It has two colors to help you create the most snatched brows ever! Love this with all my heart! The brush is super find you cut the crease of the brow! Definitely recommend this !
Mariela M.
Bourbon , IN
Me gusta la brocheta pero el producto es muy oscura y tiene bastante pintura lo recibí en boxycharm en realidad no la e usado mucho pero se me hace muy oscuro el color para mi ceja trataré de usarla más
Madi M.
Bloomington, IL
I got this item in a boxyluxe. I forget which month. But within this year. I really do love this stuff. It definitely stays in place, very smudge proof. I can say it is a bit pricey. Because my mom had tried the one I got and loved it and had to get her one. She had to get a darker color. But I probably won’t be repurchasing this. It’s great but i think this would be better for someone who has full eyebrows but that are just thin. This would be great in helping them look fuller.
Jenna F.
Niles, MI
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Jenna F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually received this product in my boxycharm a month or two back and was quite sceptical because I've really only ever used a brow pencil. After trying this for the first time though, I truly did fall in love with it. The pigmentation is beautiful and the Bush is easy unless you have long nails lol. It's a small brush and it's not the easiest to use.
Gabrielle E.
Las Vegas, NV
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Gabrielle E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Iconic is amazing. I do admit it is pricey! It did last when I was swimming and it’s easy to use. It reminds me of a stamp pad with the way it is set up. It’s is pigmented. One dab will do. I recommend it!!
Kaylah S.
Jacksonville , FL
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Kaylah S.
AMAZING! I absolutely love it I have naturally thick brows and sometimes I over pluck them and this brow gel along with the brush creates lines that look soooo natural . I would recommend 100%
Danial R.
Hands down the best eyebrow ink I've tried this far!Lasts all day!! The little two sided brush is great makes the application easier. I like that you can control the product amount on your brush. I also like that it's purse/travel friendly.
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Dear Reader, I so LOVE this great package product. It is waterproof, and smudge proof Gel like Eyeliner Brow beauty makeup. The price is good reasonable price and I would buy agian. I do keep this item in stock as one of beauty favorites.
Brittany G.
Indian Trail
BEEZAN Double Color Air Cushion Eyebrow Cream Waterproof Smudge-proof Gel Eyeliner Eyebrow Beauty Makeup Enhancer With Brush uploaded by Brittany G.
So, this isn’t the brand I used. I can’t find the specific brand I used on here which is Iconic London Brow cushion in medium. But that being said I wanted to do a review on an eye brow cushion because it is the best thing ever! I received mine in a beauty box and was pretty intimidated by it as I am far from a brow expert. Newbie here🙋🏼‍♀️ this product was so easy to use and made my brows look way better than I could ever get them to look using a pencil! They’re so natural and defined and the liquid is SO pigmented so a little goes a long way(especially if you’re blonde like me). I will probably never go back to pencils ever again. Retail is a bit pricey:$40. But since it takes so little product I can see this lasting for a good while before having to replace. Worth it! (I received and used shade medium)