Beeswax Alchemy: How to Make Your Own Candles, Soap, Balms, Salves and Home Decor from the Hive

BY NONE

Modern beekeepers - take notice! Here we have the answer to one of the most common questions related to beekeeping: what do I do with all of this beeswax? In fact, the possibilities are seemingly endless! As beeswax has multiple holistic and decorative uses, projects can vary from beauty and health products to household items. Beeswax Alchemy is your first step towards using excess beeswax to make beautiful, useful gifts for friends, family, and even yourself. It offers a basic introduction to the art of extracting and purifying beeswax, as well as countless ideas for what to make with it. These include skin care creams, candles, and other home products like beeswax ornaments and wax fabric. So, get ready to suit up and collect some beeswax. There's so much that you can do with it - and now you know how! "This is the book I've been waiting thirty years for. It has absolutely everything beeswax-candles (and bless you Petra for the info on wicks), balms (to make you pretty), creams (to heal both body and soul), soaps (so much on soap!), and many, many home products to make and use every day! Excellent instructions. Bountiful information. Beautifully done." - Kim Flottum, beekeeper; author of The Backyard Beekeeper, Better Beekeeping, The Backyard Beekeeper's Honey Handbook; and editor of Bee Culture magazine see more...

Review (1)
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .