Beep Industries Voodoo Vince uploaded by Megan H.

BY BEEP INDUSTRIES

Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
My very first video game and one of my favorites. You play as Vince the Voodoo Doll brought to life from some stolen zombie dust from the great Madame Charmaine. The zombie dust has wreaked havok all over New Orleans and it's your job to save Madame Charmaine and set things right defeating Cosmo the Inscrutable and his goons. The art style and storyline are great. There is some hilarious humor and interesting "colorful local character"s. (quote from game) The game's locations are awesome and unique. It is definitely an Xbox original classic. They also recently released a remastered version on the Xbox One as well.
Ragan P.
Wakeeney, KS
This was like one of my favorite games to play when i was a kid!! It always kept me entertained and some of the puzzle-ish things kept me going even more! I'd love to be able to play it again!!
Kimberly e.
The first time I played this game I became hooked. Its really different then most and keeps you wanting to play more and more. Great storey behind it
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
Whats its that?
Jaddey C.
What is this game about??
Nicole M.
What's the goal / plot of this game?