Beenigma Bee Venom Anti-Aging Cream from New Zealand with Medicinal Quality Manuka Honey uploaded by jena e.Beenigma Bee Venom Anti-Aging Cream from New Zealand with Medicinal Quality Manuka Honey uploaded by Mea P.Beenigma Bee Venom Anti-Aging Cream from New Zealand with Medicinal Quality Manuka Honey uploaded by Leslie J.

BY BEENIGMA

Beenigma Bee Venom Cream is the Anti-Aging sensation from New Zealand. Beenigma Bee Venom Cream uses only the finest Active New Zealand Bee Venom and 20+ Manuka Honey. Rejuvenate the youthful appearance of your skin to be smooth, glowing, and radiant with Beenigma Bee Venom Cream. Beenigma Face Cream does not need to be washed away. The skin reacts to the Bee Venom found in Beenigma as if it's been lightly stung, triggering an increase in our body's production of wrinkle-smoothing collagen and elastin to lift, plump and tighten the skin. Don't worry, this does not hurt at all... In fact, you may feel a mild tingling and the result is an anti-aging and rejuvenating effect that makes your skin more radiant and youthful by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Bee Venom has the ability to work within the epidermis and dermal levels of the skin to deeply nourish. It is comprised of 21 naturally occurring components such as replenishing proteins, peptides, amino acids, and key enzymes. ***Please Note: DO NOT use this product if you have a known bee allergy.*** see more...

• Is this product worth the hype? It's so expensive! Tell m...3 Answers
Lisa V.
Quincy, MA
I found out snout this face cream from a YouTube reviewer. It got an amazing review so I ended up buying thus face cream and had high hopes, so when it came I couldn’t wait to wash my face and try it. I’ve used this night and morning for 3 days and it broke out my face. I’ve never had skin issues with breakouts EVER! This face creM is horrible and should only be used on your body. It has Shea butter which is great for your body but not for your delicate face. I paid over 100.00 dollars for this cheaply made face cream what a ripoff. Buyer beware! All reviewers are not truthful. I can only imagine that the person that reviewed this got paid.
jena e.
I received a sample of this from ipsy.com a while ago and again more recently. The first time I used it I wanted to test a small amout; the bee venom made me nervous. I had no negative reaction on the small area I tested so I planned to finish up the lotion I was already using and then move on to this stuff. A week later I went to use it and it had dried out and was unusable. More recently I ordered two from ipsy offers and one was dried out. Finally, I got to use the one that was still usable but didn't really care for it in the end. I have dry, sensitive skin and this did make be breakout a little. I didn't see any improvement in my skin. If you don't have sensitive skin just beware and use it as soon as possible because the formula doesn't keep long. I highly doubt this is worth the high price tag.
Vania G.
YouTubers/bloggers are given free product/money to hype these up. It's a scam. The special ingredients that are touted in this product (Manuka honey, sweet almond oil, -and FINALLY bee venom) are the LAST three ingredients on their list. The rest is alcohol, emulsifiers, and emollients. Honestly, just buy a jar of manuka honey and give yourself a basic mask with that. And beware of beauty influencers shoving discount codes down your throat.
Ella S.
Buras
This has got to be one of the best beauty products out there! I got this through amazon. it is an amazing product! I have been using this product for over a year now and i would recommend to anyone with any skin type! it is great as a face lotion and especially a primer! it is smooth and easy to apply and my makeup stays on all day !
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
This product is great at moisturizing! The cream is thick, but not like a paste. It helps soothe and hydrate my dry skin. I have noticed an evening out in my skin tone. I do think it helps reduce wrinkles because it is super hydrating and plumps the skin. I'm not sure on how much the bee venom has a part in this. I stopped using it for about a week and switched to a different night cream (I only use this at night) and I noticed that my wrinkles were starting to become more defined and my skin was looking dull. I switched back to Beenigma and my wrinkles started to soften again. I bought the full size for $65 with a 50% off discount code from the YouTuber Tati. I'm trying to find an alternative night cream because it is expensive, but I haven't found anything yet that compares to Beenigma.
Jabeene B.
Decatur, GA
I like this product however I don't think it is worth the money. Sure, it works as a great moisturizer, however I didn't notice any firming or tightening. The smell is lovely and it does have Manuka honey in it which has great antibacterial and healing properties, however for the price, you would expect to see visible results. One pro is that it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin!
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Received a sample and was able to use it nightly for a week. Really enjoyed it - so much so that I'm buying a full size even though it's expensive at $95. My face looks so nice after using this for a week I feel like my skin looks younger and firmer!
Celine R.
This moisturizer is so amazing! I like how it absorbs into skin instantly and doesn't leave my skin greasy. It is quite pricey so I probably won't re-purchase it. But if you have the money to splurge I would buy it again and again.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I really don't feel this product is worth the price. It didn't do anything special. I have used drugstore moisturizers that are better.
A U.
This product is very thick and smells awful.. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, but so far I've seen no difference
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
Is this product worth the hype? It's so expensive! Tell me a little about it!

Amazon