Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersBeekman 1802
Pure Goat Milk Hand Lotion Fragrance Free Formula

BEEKMAN 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Lotion Fragrance Free Formula

Details
Fragrance Free Formula, Packed with Goat Milk.

Our Pure Goat Milk hand lotion is fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin. We also use the highest percentage of pure goat milk possible.

Our lotion formula has enough moisturizing power for your body, but is gently formulated for use on your face as well. Apply twice daily during winter months, and after showering during the summer. It's also rich enough to use on your hands after a long day toting hay. (Or gardening.)

Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to avoid harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients. We're a farm, not a lab. Enriched with Shea Butter, Aloe, Vitamin E, and Pure Goat Milk. Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin. Sulfate & Paraben Free. Clean and simple. Just like country life.

Size

12.50 oz Hand Lotion

Directions
For first use, pull to remove the leak-prevention clip from under the nozzle of the pump and discard. Turn the nozzle a quarter-spin to the direction pointing “OPEN” and press down to dispense.

Ingredients

Sulfate & Paraben Free. Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Does anyone know what the percentage of goats milk is in this? Or how far up it is on the ingredients list?
Has anyone used this for a long time? Does it keep your skin hydrated and not itchy? What does it smell like?
Start your review of BEEKMAN 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Lotion Fragrance Free Formula!
Donna J.
BEEKMAN 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Lotion Fragrance Free Formula uploaded by Donna J.
I recently purchased this and oh it's amazing! It's really light weight, doesn't have a smell and soaks right into my hands. It's not greasy so even when I wash my hands I feel like the product is already "in" my skin and not just washing away! It has helped my dry hands so much! I will definitely purchase another
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
There are only 2 scents that don’t have silicone in them, the pure is not one of them. I wish they would take the silicone out of them all because it’s a very good hand and body lotion. I will buy it again and do recommend.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
This stuff is AH-MAY-ZING!!! I prefer unscented so it doesn't clash with my perfume, and so my husband can use it as well.
Brie G.
tuscaloosa
Seriously I have nothing else to say. Go try it yourself. It’s very moisturizing. Beekman beekman
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Love everything Beekman their moisturizers leave my skin so soft.In the winter I cannot live without their products on my skin is dry and flaky highly recommend trying this brandBEEKMAN 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Lotion Fragrance Free Formula
Suzanne F.
Seven Hills, OH
This has help my skin so much through Covid. This and Beekman’s whipped body cream. It has literally saved my hands! They were red and raw from all the sanitizers and hand washing. It has gotten so much better since using their products. Love these neighbors.
Nancy D.
Rotterdam
Love this hand lotion! Keeps my hands from getting dry in these cold winter months. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all. I like that its unscented and great for sensitive skin.
Maryann C.
Nice light goat milk cream with a soft & nourishing formula. I use this on days that I’m in a rush & I don’t have time to work the giat milk into my skin.
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
I am very sorry to give this a neutral review however, Influenster continues to place reviews in my snap of any item I have asked a question about. I am not sure why but this is the only way to get them off my dashboard.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis, IN
I use the white water scent and it is amazing. They have discontinued it but I keep hoping they bring it back