BY UNKNOWN

Delight your skin with the refreshing Beekman 1802 Honeyed Grapefruit Soap Bar. The triple milled, micro exfoliating bar is gently scented with notes of red grapefruit, guava and lemon blossom for a sweet escape to the country life. see more...

Priscilla V.
My mother in law gave me this soap to try but the unscented one. At first it left my skin feeling rubbery like those cheap soaps from hotels but then after I came out of the shower my skin felt so smooth. They are huge so they can last a long time.
Elizabeth W.
Beekman soaps are amazing. They're huge and lather oh so perfectly. I own several. The scent is not overpowering and it leaves my hands feeling very clean. It has a really gentle formula that doesn't dry my hands out, so I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
Kelsey M.
Grassflat, PA
This is the best bar soap I have ever used. It doesn't make my skin feel all rubbery and gross after I use it. It is FANTASTIC for dry skin. I have never had a soap before that cleared up my dry skin like this soap has. Definitely 5 stars and will recommend it to anyone
Nicole F.
I scanned my Beekman1802 Pure Goat Milk lotion but I have used the honeyed grapefruit soap so I can give a proper review.

I love the Beekman boys and their products. Their soaps do not dry my skin, and their lotions make my skin feel silky smooth.

The honeyed grapefruit bar smells just like a wonderful piece of fruit and gives you a nice background scent for the entire day.

If you are sensitive to scents try their pure goat milk version.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I got this soap bar recently in a 5-piece set of Beekman 1802 products. The scent is really great and makes the shower smell awesome! The bar of soap is bigger than I had anticipated when I bought online, which was a great surprise. I haven't used it a ton, so I'll edit this review later if my opinion changes, but for now I really like it! Leaves me feeling clean and it smells good!
Lizbeth D.
This Bar Makes my skin feel absolutely wonderful. Their is No Cons At All It Leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It's Definitely very effective & At Tj Maxx I got it For Just $4 , I recommend this to anybody!! 😍😍😍😍
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
These actually work quite well, they take of my makeup in a breeze and aren't to wet or dry. I found mine at Marshalls for a discounted price. 3.99 to be exact. And for a pack of 60 that's a really good deal.
Diana B.
Got it as a present and really love the soap. It leaves the skin soft and doesn't dry it out. The scent is also nice! I love the handcrafted items and that the product is all natural!
itzel c.
San Diego, CA
Takes all my make up off. And has such an amazing smell. I totally recommend it
Helena W.
Who knew soap could be this amazing! Must be the cute goats or the natural scents included into this huge bar. Bought mine on The shopping channel- the boys come to Canada every now and again and bring great promotions. My skin looks and smells great!!
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Does anyone know where to get more of these ? I usually get wipes from marshals or tjmaxx but I love this scent and want more
Caitlin A.
Bronx, NY
I've just bought this soap and I was wondering if it really just makes your body smell good or does it relay clean and soften your skin.