suggested searches

3 star

25%

2 star

1 star

I have fallen in love with Beekman 1802 Goat Milk lip balms. They are extremely emollient and moisturize even the most dry lips. Helps replace and restore lost moisture and lasts through drinking and eating. Highly recommend. Tastes great too with a yummy vanilla flavor.

Product reviewed: Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm Vanilla Absolute Ultra Hydrating .15oz

Not what I really want from a lip product. My mom has bought me a few of these. I like this scent. I don't feel like my lips absorb it, nor like it just stays on it. However it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like, I feel like I need to reapply more than other lip products.

This is the Beekman 1802 goat milk lip balm in the vanilla scent, retails for $8.00. Has vitamin E, beeswax, and goat milk to soothe/moisturize. There is no petroleum in this. The texture is smooth, not overly waxy. Went on easily and didn’t leave too thick of a coating. I can smell the scent lightly on my lips. After a few uses, my lips felt more moisturized and smoother.