Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream 2.0 oz (Oak Moss)

by Beekman

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream 2.0 oz (Oak Moss)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream 2.0 oz (Oak Moss)!
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
This product is good all the way around. I lean more toward the unisex scents as I am againg. I like the earthy wooded scents with amber tones. This is not a strong overpowering scent. It delivers a punch of lasting moisture with a balanced PH from the goat milk. Perfect size for your piece or a Christmas gift! Some might think the product is pricey or over priced, but when thought of as the whole picture, organic & clean beauty is worth it & no more expensive than big corporate names. All product is made in USA & didn't close or lay off/furlough one single employee since the pandemic started in March 2020. They have a mercantile store in NY state, there's medicine & scientific education behind these products. Plus the little cute 🐐 goats 😍!!
Rachael  H.
I love this product, saw this in a review of moms that they recommend this to someone who need a good quality of hand cream. I am on the 4th bottle now and a game changer. Purchased it on HSN all the time.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love it smells good moisturizers nicely makes my hands feel smooth and hydrated without being slimy or greasy definitely recommended
Carma P.
I enjoyed this hand cream in the unscented version but didn't think it was as hydrating as their body cream. I purchased mine off HSN as a special. I appreciate the more natural ingredients and the two guys who founded this are a hoot to watch.

Looking for your answer?