Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream 3 Oz / 85 Brand

Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream .3 Oz / 8.5 Brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream .3 Oz / 8.5 Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon S.
Bossier City, LA
Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream .3 Oz / 8.5 Brand uploaded by Shannon S.
I love this cuticle cream! It soaks into your skin so you aren't greasy, and it doesn't have any petroleum in it. I keep it by my bed to use AM and PM, and I follow with my Goat Milk Hand Cream. It has no scent, and it is in a tiny jar. I wish that it came in a tube, but the little glass jar is fine.
Jaynell S.
Grayslake, IL
I pick my cuticles like crazy, leaving them looking/feeling rigid, scabby, and just gross. This makes them so soft and helps fix/deter me from doing it more. It’s scent is AMAZING
Dallas L.
Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream .3 Oz / 8.5 Brand uploaded by Dallas L.
I have been using this product for about a week and havent noticed much of a difference with my cuticles. My cuticles still feel dry after this has absorbed into my skin. I do enjoy the fact it's the perfect size to throw in my purse and take anywhere. But I wish the product would actually do something more for my nails than dry the cuticle out to only make me put more on.
Andrea A.
San Ramon, CA
Beekman 1802 Cuticle Cream .3 Oz / 8.5 Brand uploaded by Andrea A.
The reviews on HSN were crazy good! I have had the opposite happen to me! The stuff smells good! I tried the vanilla absolute and it feels nourishing going on but after a few days my nails seemed to be drying out! They began to split, tear and peel! I wear gloves when doing cleaning so I know it’s not from some other source that’s causing my nails to do that! I have had to cut all my nails down as a result! I don’t wear my nails long either but because of what was happening to them it was best for me to do so!

Looking for your answer?