BY BEEFSTEAK

Beefsteak® No Seeds Soft Rye Bread. see more...

• "It is very good and definitely soft. " in 1 review
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of rye bread except to eat it for tuna melts and patty melts. It was absolutely perfect for our family. Was super easy to go buy at walmart for a great price. Would really recommend.
Jamie S.
Roslyn Heights, NY
This rye bread has an excellent taste and is very soft. I prefer this rye over Levy's Jewish Rye. I would recommend serving with chopped liver or using as the bread for a deli meat sandwich or grilled cheese with swiss cheese.
Kristin K.
Glen Carbon, IL
I remember eating this bread growing up. Every Saturday my mom and I would go grocery shopping and always came home with a loaf of this rye. It is very good and definitely soft.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
Foodie Expert
the only rye I ever use! Makes the best Rubin sandwiches and the best ham and Swiss in rye ever. great heart flavor!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I love rye bread, this is the only brand of rye I buy. It's great for cold sandwiches, I love how much flavor this bread has.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
We use this bread a lot to make patty melts. Love the great flavor of Rye in this bread. #1 in our book for Rye Bread Brand.
Stacy R.
Richmond, MI
The next best thing to fresh bakery bread. Super soft and usually quite fresh tasting. Perfect for large sandwiches.
Arlene C.
Foodie Expert
Great bread. My actual go to bread when making sandwiches. No seeds please. But I just like the taste of a good rye bread and this does it.
Christine G.
Norwalk, CT
This rye bread never fails to impress. This is the go-to rye bread for my family. Especially for rye bread toast. It is always fresh and regardless of the price, the quality is what is important to me and I always go to grab this before anything else.