BY BEEFEATERS

New! Natural Sweet Potato. Delicious! Sweet Potatoes are Rich in Vitamins, Fiber & Betacarotene. Dogs Love the Sweet Satisfying Taste. Resealable Bag. This Product has Been Treated with Irradiation. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....2.5% Min. Min Crude Fat.....0.1% Min. Min. Crude Fiber.....3.5% Max. Moisture.....18.0% Max. 1-800-44-PETRA. see more...

Beefeaters Sweet Potato Snacks For Dogs
  • "My dog loves fresh sweet potato mixed in with her food so I wasn't surprised when she LOVED these treats!" in 2 reviews
  • "My fur baby can't get enough of these!!!" in 1 review
  • "My parent's dog loves anything pumpkin flavored!!!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend these!" in 1 review
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs very much enjoyed these treats, however, the packaging is so small. It is not really a good value for what you pay. It is good for small to medium sized dogs. I can imagine a large dog could eat the entire bag.
Stephanie O.
Murfreesboro, TN
My Great Dane, Pinot, LOVES these treats. He absolutely LOVES sweet potatoes so when my husband and I found these snacks, we just had to get them. It's great because we don't have to actually cook a sweet potato for him to have. We can just give him one of these treats!
Megan C.
Charleston, SC
My dog loves fresh sweet potato mixed in with her food so I wasn't surprised when she LOVED these treats! They are perfect size for her and she gobbles them up and begs for more. They seem healtheir than other treats too.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our Morkie and Pitbulls love them. At first the pits weren't to sure about eating these until the morkie ran off ate his and started taking theirs. Now they love them too.
Holly R.
Islip, NY
We love these, our puppy loves sweet potato. We have used these when he was having trouble going to the bathroom also, since sweet potato is helpful for things like that : )
Alexandra J.
Bloomington, IN
My dog isn't a big fan of meat flavored items so we tried these and she went crazy. They are chewy so it takes her a few minutes to eat them. I highly recommend these!
Brittany P.
Russellville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little dog LOVES these! It is so hard to find a treat that he will actually eat more than one time. He has no trouble cleaning these up when given to him.
Daisy H.
Stout, OH
When my dogs hear the bad they come running because they know they are gonna get a good treat. My dogs love these treats! Thank you for making my dogs happy!
Sonya S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My dog wouldn't touch these and after he refused the. No let them sit out, they turned rock hard.
Bri M.
My parent's dog loves anything pumpkin flavored!!! These are a go to ! He loves them
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these any good?
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
What makes these so different than other treats?