BY BEEFEATERS

New! Natural Sweet Potato Snacks for Dogs. Delicious! Sweet Potatoes are Rich in Vitamins, Fiber & Betacarotene. Dogs Love the Sweet Satisfying Taste. Resealable Bag. This Product has Been Treated with Irradiation. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.....1.59% Min. Min Crude Fat.....1.39% Min. Min. Crude Fiber.....2.1% Max. Moisture.....19.67% Max. 1-800-44-PETRA. see more...

Holly P.
Moosup, CT
I am a vegetarian, so anytime that I can make a meat free choice for my dog I do.
He loves these!
Because they are bigger and chewy, they will last more than 2 seconds!
Alix G.
My dogs LOVE a variety of flavors & these sweet potato ears are a great treat. They don't last very long (maybe a few) but I don't even hesitate to offer them!
Kimberly K.
Kansas City, MO
My dog loved these weird treats! I wasn't so sure about them but I gave them a try because i thought it was different than the normal beef jerky!
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Sweet potato treats are my 3 Chihuahua's favorite. They are a good value and always fresh.
Corey K.
Beverly, MA
My dog is very obsessed with these, but we actually noticed he was getting an upset stomach from them.