BY BEEFEATERS

Porkhide for Your Dog. Oven Roasted. No Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Colors. Keeps Teeth Clean & Strong. Helps Fight Tartar! 100% Natural. Slow Roasted in Their Own Juices. Irresistible Chewy Texture. Easily Digested. Treated with Irradiation for Your Safety 1-800-44-PETRA. see more...

Lee W.
Conifer, CO
If you love your critter do not give them anything from China. I recently saw on the news their toys, treats and food are poisoning our critters. How scary! Makes you wonder about our children's toys and the products we buy for ourselves from there. Not saying everything from China is bad, but it raises an eyebrow.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
I use to give these to my Yorkie until I went to pet smart and discovered they we're made in china. I was very disappointed with this fact considering how many treats, bones and toys do infect poison dogs and i feel that my dogs only deserve the best.
Jennifer Z.
These chews were really thin and small. I gave one to my medium sized dog and he didn't really enjoy it, it would get lost in his mouth. My other dog, who is much smaller wouldn't get near the stick.