BY BEEFEATERS

Beefeaters Piggy Rope Porkhide for Your Dog Oven Roasted No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors Keep teeth clean and strong Natural Slow roasted in their own juices Irresistible chewy texture ; see more...

• "My dog loves this treat." in 1 review
sarah l.
Rawhide is known to cause blockages in the digestive system and can lead to emergency surgery and death. If you choose to give your dog rawhide always keep an eye on them and be sure to throw out when the pieces get small enough to swallow.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I don't recommend rawhide...it is not the best for dogs, can lead to many problems.
Tracy B.
This is made of natural pork hide dog which is desgined to strengthen teeth and clean away tartar as the dog chews it . I think that these are very healthy Plus these are high in protein dried and tightly twisted I buy them on occasion but not all the time.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
My two dogs always fight over this treat, i think at first its the smell but they go crazy!!
Stephanie B.
My dog loves this treat. she likes to unwrap the rope and eat it it piece by piece. It's as though she is challenging herself, I do not like the dark colored rawhides bc they leave stains on carpet.
Kassandra B.
My little guy love this as a treat. It's also great for his teeth because it's not just a treat that you have to chew a few times and that's all, he really has to work at it and that's something I love.