BY BEEFEATERS

New! Delicious Dog Treats! Veterinarian Recommended. Real Chicken & Biscuits. Bite Size Convenience. Great for Rewards. Treated with Irradiation for Your Safety Dogs love biscuits because of the delicious taste and crunchy texture, and they crave meat because of their carnivorous nature.  Our Chicken Wrapped Biscuits combine a tasty crunchy biscuit with chicken breast for a tempting treat that is soon to be your dog s favorite. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Pr. see more...

Yunilys N.
Jacksonville, FL
I have to stop feeding my dog these he begs me to much for this and it's impossible for me to resist he's getting pretty chubby haha
Karen M.
Buzzards bay , MA
My Lab scarfs these down!! She will do many tricks for just one!! Really easy to find at pet store! Price comparable to other dog treats
courtney b.
Boise , ID
My dog eats the wrapped part off first then goes for the rest ! He loved these and he will go wild for them
Daniela O.
Are the best rewards and cookies I've given my dog, Max loves , are very good, You drop your stomach very well