BY BEEFEATERS

New!  Premium Rawhide With 100% Chicken Satisfies Your Dog s Natural Craving To Chew Made From The Finest Quality Ingredients Available Chicken & Rawhide-A Great Tasty Combination Like All Beefeaters Rawhide, Chicken Tops™ Are Fully Digestible The chicken gives your dog a tasty natural treat, while the rawhide offers a long, satisfying chew!  Chicken Tops™ are tasty and fun all in ONE! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein......73% Min. Crude Fat..........1.8% Min. Crude Fiber..........1% Max. Moisture.............15% Max. 1-800-44-PETRA ; see more...

Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
I love these bones for my dogs. They last for minimum of a week and they love them. They love the rawhide the most and they can keep it going for hours. Definitely recommend.
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
My baby just loves these! I use them as rewards or even just a treat. They last about a week and 1/2 on average. He goes crazy every time he sees the package!
Sonia  R.
Atwater, CA
My babies love this they know when I'm about to give them one and they love it. I keeps them occupied for a while as they eat it
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Just another great dog treat. My dog is in love with the flavor. One of the first bones I bought for coming home after long walks
lesly r.
Reno, NV
My puppy pitbull really loves chewing these up hes 4mouths ans there hes favorite i rather have these then him chew up my shoes
Stephanie B.
Great treat for the dogs. They love the flavor and look for them after being tortured from nail clippings and ear cleanings,
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I use these to reward my dogs for good behavior. Them seem to like these pretty well so I buy these over other products.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs seemed to like these fine. I do not like that it says made in China. I will not purchase again for that reason.
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
Its good for me, in reasons of its 100% real chicken breast. Tastey for my dog and for their health!!
Lisa P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Healthy chicken flavored snacks. My four babies love them . I've often used them as rewards.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Does your dog like these?