BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Lindsey L.
Had this in London and it was delicious! I would definitely be a repeat customer for this bottle of gin! It tastes amazing! Had it with some sparkly flavored water in London! I would definitely recommend this gin to others!
Elle H.
Chicago
Purchased at: Costco
Good, solid gin for making drinks, not to pungent or anything. I like to make a gin martini with beefeaters, for a simple, lower cost option
Shaun C.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Excellent Gin! I use this product in my Long Island ice teas and the taste is exquisite!!
Cassandra W.
Yet another standard gin. Honestly nothing special about it but it is fine mixed into cocktails.
Brandis A.
Fremont, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Got this in Mexico and haven’t drank it yet. Good value only 20 bucks in the states. Nice packaging to display
Iva P.
Purchased at: LocalFlavor
This is my dad's favorite gin and now it is mine too. The aroma of juniper is mild and pairs perfectly with tonic.
mary r.
whitby
Good gin but not one of my favourites. Nice as a mixed drink.  Lacks a clean taste to it. Will buy if i can't get my favourite
anna c.
Minneapolis
A classic dry gin at an ultra-affordable price. I love this gin for mixed drinks with less sugar, so I can appreciate the gin’s flavor properly.
Stacy H.
Boca Raton
This is a great gin for my go to drink of gin and tonic. Highly recommend it. Don’t drink straight up so can’t comment on that.
Jade M.
I mean it’s gin, it’s not my fav but noting wrong with it! Certainly has a good price point. Depends on where I’m at and what the cost is. I prefer Tanquery, seems like it’s smoother. But I would still buy Beefeater.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.