BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Natalie W.
Great! Delicious! Definitely something I like to enjoy in the summer. Dryer by comparison to others.
Dani F.
Honestly don’t really remember this one I’m not sure I was hammered each time drinking it so no opinion
Emily B.
Ottawa
For a cheaper gin it still has a very good flavour. I find this is one of the cheaper gins that I can still enjoy in a martini.
Jennifer S.
Hoboken
Great tasting gin that pairs wonderfully with tonic, lime, and lime juice. Also nice with elderflower tonic and/or liqueur.
Liz H.
This is my go-to choice for gin and tonics! Can’t go wrong with this smooth classic! Other gins are too strong!
Elisa S.
Abronhill, Cumbernauld
This gin is good if you won’t want to break the bank. It’s simple in flavour and I pair it with a plain tonic water and some large ice cubes. Easy to drink and definitely a good gin to buy if you’re on a budget.
Busola A.
It’s a pretty good gin that mixes well to make classic drinks like gin and tonics. Comparable to Bombay Sapphire at a cheaper price point but definitely not as smooth. The packaging is cute and funny but not very sleek. I would recommend this product to pretty much anyone.
Casey D.
I just this gin when I have parties because it has a nice flavor and pairs well with other mixers. I’m a repeat consumer.
Cass B.
Peachtree City
I love making gin and tonics, and this gin is the best I’ve ever used. I’ve tried others, and they don’t really compare. It is so smooth and easy to drink with some club soda and lime mixed in. This is the only gin I drink!
Marianne M.
West Covina ca.
This amazing gin is perfect for a delicious martini, gin and tonic or It can be used for too many drinks. I love and enjoy it's aroma and flavor balanced fruity and spacy and finished with citrus.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of gin?