BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Brenna W.
Not a huge fan of this gin, it’s cheap but you can tell, it’s a commonly used bar rail gin so if you don’t care that much then it’s great
Tanniya H.
Toronto, ON
Gin is my go-to drink at any bar. And Beefeater London Dry Gin is my last choice every single time. Its harsh and dry and bitter. But it could have of been worse Gin. Bars who stock Beafeater I would suggest pay the extra $2 and get a standard Gin that is Bareable. I would still consider Hendricks as the Premium Gin though.
Daniel G.
Miami
One of the worst gins I have ever tasted way too strong and has an after taste that is not pleasant it taste like a cheap product would not recommend at all.
Emily M.
prairie village
It has a very piney flavor that I do not particularly like in gin- I prefer a juniper or cucumber based flavor profile.
Nikita M.
Edmonton , AB
Had a drink with grandpa not very good 😝 can get at any liquor store but I’m not a fan
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not really a fan of this Gin. Its dry but is harsh goimg down. I've only had it a few times and its was hard to finish.
Penny P.
Grants Pass, OR
I hate gin and this was no exception. But thats just my taste. I think beefeater is a well known brand, it just wasn't my cup of gin!
Becki E.
United Kingdom
It's not my first choice as I don't really like the after taste but I would still drink it if it was given to me.
Cassandra E.
It was horrible. I hated it and I wish it was never made. Who ever made this should be fired asap!!!!!!!!!
Hazel M.
I bought this to try something new in the hope that beefeater would be miles apart from the usual gin that I drink (Gordon's). It was actually far too rough and sharp for my palette, I didn't find it to be pleasant to drink and so I passed it on to a friend.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.