BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
Beef eater is my favorite and my go to Gin. It has a very light and crisp flavor and not a very floral after taste like many popular gins. The value on a bottle of this is fantastic in my opinion.
Kristan Y.
Baldwinsville
Would prefer it as my top choice. I like the smooth taste and don’t make fun of me, I like the name. Enjoy ordering a Beefeater with a splash of cranberry! Is usually my drink of choice. Will continue to buy!
Natalie W.
Great! Delicious! Definitely something I like to enjoy in the summer. Dryer by comparison to others.
Jennifer S.
Hoboken
Great tasting gin that pairs wonderfully with tonic, lime, and lime juice. Also nice with elderflower tonic and/or liqueur.
Liz H.
This is my go-to choice for gin and tonics! Can’t go wrong with this smooth classic! Other gins are too strong!
Casey D.
I just this gin when I have parties because it has a nice flavor and pairs well with other mixers. I’m a repeat consumer.
Cass B.
Peachtree City
I love making gin and tonics, and this gin is the best I’ve ever used. I’ve tried others, and they don’t really compare. It is so smooth and easy to drink with some club soda and lime mixed in. This is the only gin I drink!
Marianne M.
West Covina ca.
This amazing gin is perfect for a delicious martini, gin and tonic or It can be used for too many drinks. I love and enjoy it's aroma and flavor balanced fruity and spacy and finished with citrus.
Audrey K.
Minneapolis
Great value for gin. I drank this a lot in college because it was a good price and tasted good
Emily G.
Toronto
A good gunners overall. Easy to mix with and also tastes good on its own. Good smooth flavour with distinct packaging.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of gin?