BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to gin. Flavorful, great cost, and smooth texture. It’s not the fanciest gin on the market, but I don’t need the fanciest gin. If you’re looking for an affordable, every day standby, this gin is your girl.
stephanie_maree23 M.
Nashville, TN
I’m not a huge fan of gin that is on the juniper-heavy side and beefeater falls in a pretty comfortable category. It’s not exactly what I would love outright, but it gets the job done as a mid-range, not too pricey gin.
Hannah P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beefeater gin is SO YUMMY. While it is a bit on the pricier side, I do love to splurge for a super tasty gin and tonic. I buy it at my local liquor store in Minneapolis, and I have always been satisfied by this product
Dawn R.
Memphis
I like using this for making more “fluffy” drinks. The flavor is fine when I want gin, but also don’t want to break the bank splurging on something more high end. It’s a great value. I would purchase many times again.
Tiffany V.
Purchased a few times recommended by a few friends. Made a few cocktails such as typical gin and tonics as well as dirty martinis. Good taste, taste expensive, high end and not like a well “happy hour special for $5”
Abigail H.
Nashville, TN
Good product. I didn’t have any complaints on flavor or price.
Worked for my basic gin and tonic after a long day at work. However, I haven’t bought many other alternatives. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Paul T.
Ann Arbor, MI
A nice solid gin to keep on the shelf. Tastes nice and doesn’t break the bank which is always enticing. A lot you can do with it and versatile with a lot of flavors and drink styles. Probably my go to gin at home.
Erin B.
Walpole, MA
Pretty good, great price for a good gin. The bottle is pretty well packaged, but definitely not my all time favorite. In general, this is my go to gin for when I’m restocking my liquor cabinet. Would drink again.
Nicole M.
east lansing
Has a good smooth flavor, not as “piney” as Bombay. It’s got a full flavor, very dry and citrus-like to the taste, and fruity as far as smell goes. Beefeater is one of my go-to gins, especially when entertaining!
Sophia D.
San Francisco, CA
Such a clean and easy to use Gin. I would recommend using it for gin Martinis. Also a good option for when making Gin and tonics with different flavor tonic — the clear east taste makes it easier to mix and use.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.