BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
For a London dry gin, Beefeater cannot be beaten. It is that perfect gin if you ask me. Also it is always a good mixer if you want a little bite to your sprite, in the best way possible of course. You can’t go wrong with this one.
Anne M.
Philadelphia, PA
A good “house” gin. Lower priced and less showy than other brands, with a flavor profile to match. I tend to gravitate away from it as I always find that I end up with a hangover the next day. But, for the price, it’s a great gin.
Danielle L.
New Orleans, LA
I like this gin a lot. It is one of the few gins that is smooth enough to drink straight (if so inclined) and a very good liquor with mixers. Price point is also pretty good for an import compared to others. Definitely recommend!
miss l.
Another fine gin product for sure. Definitely worth the bang for your buck. A smooth product great for guests and get togethers. Excellent paired with a steak or fish dinner or when entertaining on those hot summer afternoons.
Georgia D.
Seattle
Juniper forward and great for mixing. I have used Beefeater for mixing in cocktails for years. Good base gin, not my favorite on its own. Can be a bit astringent but I will continue to use it and would recommend it to others.
Brandon M.
Trumbull
I would recommend anyone to buy this. It was well worth the purchase and tastes amazing. Can mix the drink with almost anything and can have it with or without ice, I drink it without the ice. Anyone who likes gin should buy.
Glenna M.
Great for a gin and tonic or martini. It meets the general expectations for gin. I think it’d purchase again, but it’s not my favorite. The name kind of throws me off. I would recommend this as one of the top 5 gins Ive tried
Sarah C.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I LOVE Beefeater London Dry Gin
There is nothing better to make a gin & tonic with. It is the only gin I buy. All NYC liquor stores keep it in stock and it’s always the best.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this gin. The taste is so mild. The price is affordable. I normally get the half of gallon. I love to purchase around Christmas so I could get the gift packs. I will continue to purchase this product. Recommend others to try this product.
Lacey S.
Smooth gin. I’m not a huge gin drinker but this is our go to for gin and tonics or mixed drinks. It’s affordable but still tastes great. Add a lime and some tonic and you have yourself a party! I would definitely recommend!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.