BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Jill M.
Monticello
I will admit, it's been a while since I've tried this gin, but I did have a G&T at a restaurant who only served Beefeater.  It is different than what I am used to, so I didn't enjoy it as much, but I would be willing to try it again!
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
London drys have flooded the market and this is a decent product for a decent price. I only use this for mixed stuff. Alright, but will only buy again for friends who enjoy it. Again, I don’t drink it, I just use it as a filler for others.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
This is probably my go to for gin. I’m not much on sipping gin straight but Beefeater is definitely the best mixing gin I have had. Good for the price you pay. I would recommend this gin over any other, mixes well with a nice citrus kick.
Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t like this. It taste nasty like I know alcohol isn’t supposed to taste the Best But this was definitely harsh. I could taste it through the chaser. If you wanna get drunk then I guess this is good because I definitely got wasted
Rachel C.
Tupelo
I love the Beefeater London Dry Gin! It's a perfect balance of dry and smoothness. I was first skeptical because I have a favorite gin I always go to but Beefeater London Dry did not disappoint. The price is very practical as well.
Lucy R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beefeater London Dry Gin is a good standard gin. It is nice and dry and is best when mixed in a cocktail. When drinking gin strait, I prefer something with a little more body and floral profile, such as Bombay Sapphire or Hendricks.
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
Pretty “meh” and the price is alright. I only use it when friends who can tolerate it come over, or on the rare occasion when someone requests it. It usually sits in the back of my bar collecting dust until my next social gathering
Kayla L.
Great packaging on this product. It’s a good mixer, it’s smooth, and it has a good taste in flavor. It’s a good value and it’s affordable. It is my favorite Gin. I recommend this Gin to anyone. I will be buying again in the future.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I had never bought gin before and it wasn’t the best I’ve ever had. It was more expensive than it should have been for that quality. The packaging was nice and easy to transport. Overall I probably would not purchase it again.
Annie B.
Pittsburgh
Good brand. I enjoy a cocktail call gin basil smash. I live in Pittsburgh and there is this great restaurant called Streets on Carson who makes incredible gin drinks. Overall Beefeater is the brand of gin I buy to keep in the house
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.